PDA

View Full Version : Neteller question

Bukem_
04-02-2005, 11:23 PM
I just opened a neteller account.

I tryed to open one before, but I lived in maryland and you can't have anything maryland related(inluding phone numbers and bank accounts) and open a neteller account.

So I don't live in maryland anymore, but I still only have a maryland cell phone number. Security helps me open the account, and temporarily bypass the md phone number issue. But they tell me I must update it to a instate number asap.

They wouldn't answer my question directly, because I'm assuming the guy could get in trouble if he told me what I wanted him to tell me.

Which is can I just put a random number or a friends number since they are only going to call me when I make a first deposit, which I dont plan on doing. I'm only going to use this account to get rakeback money and to cashout winnings.

Hopefully this is clear enough.

Terry
04-03-2005, 04:03 AM
There are other situations that require a phone call, for instance, one time I mistyped my password (couldn’t read my own writing) a few times. My account got locked ... had to call ... they, of course, have the sort of phone system that shows them the # you are calling from before they even answer your call.

Short story ... fix it before they lock up your money or expect hassles at some point.