PDA

View Full Version : What's with these chicks?

Wormwood
04-02-2005, 10:47 PM
So a couple of years ago, I started to get a little involved with this HOT girl I worked with. Not too far in, I found out she had a boyfriend, so I played the nice guy and backed off. She has since left, and now the girl who replaced her has caught my eye. She has a kid, and I have never dated a chick with a kid before, but she's hot and cool so I asked her out and she said yes. I then find out through the work grapevine that she has a boyfriend too. What's with these chicks, and how do you think I should proceed? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

rusellmj
04-02-2005, 10:57 PM
1. Dating someone at work only depends how much you like your job.

2. Dating a single mother is a bad idea. Unless of course you like making monthly payments.

Wormwood
04-02-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Dating someone at work only depends how much you like your job.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have mentioned it's a big enough company where it doesn't matter. Different departments, we never have and will never have to work together.

[ QUOTE ]
2. Dating a single mother is a bad idea. Unless of course you like making monthly payments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain. It ain't my kid...!

TimM
04-02-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Please explain. It ain't my kid...!

[/ QUOTE ]

This one isn't...

FishBurger
04-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Most whores/girls are too insecure to make it even half a day without a boyfriend. Fuc 'em and run 'em.

Wormwood
04-03-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, she has a boyfriend - so doesn't that make it okay? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Leo99
04-03-2005, 12:57 AM
They're players. You couldn't figure that out on your own? If she's hot, go for it. You won't be the first guy she's cheated on her b/f with and you won't be the last.

Shajen
04-04-2005, 09:12 AM
don't crap where you eat man.

Ass Master
04-04-2005, 09:19 AM
Prostitutes are the most economically efficient solution IMO.

Matty
04-04-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I found out she had a boyfriend,

then find out through the work grapevine that she has a boyfriend too.

[/ QUOTE ]Is your 'work grapevine' a horny loser?

BusterStacks
04-04-2005, 09:33 AM
A couple thoughts on this:

1) If a chick who has a boyfriend is going to date you, you can rule out a serious relationship (trust) with her. Ever. Think about it.

2) The thing about single mothers is that you have to be prepared to never be her first priority. Ever. Think about it.

Having said that, I think single mothers should not be ruled out on precisely that basis. If you're like me, then you don't want to have to endure endless phone calls, and that needy, clingy stuff that so many chicks these days are prone to. Basically since they have other obligations, you get the good stuff (dates, sex, etc) while cutting out a lot of extraneous crap. Ever get this phone call?:

"Hey I'm bored... wanna talk? Umm... so like today I was at the mall and....."

You never get that call from a single mother. Plus they are better in bed.

Almost forgot, to the poster who said something about monthly payments, this is BS. Single mothers usually will tell you straight up if they want more kids, and 9 times out of 10 it's a big NO!

Bluffoon
04-04-2005, 09:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A couple thoughts on this:

1) If a chick who has a boyfriend is going to date you, you can rule out a serious relationship (trust) with her. Ever. Think about it.

2) The thing about single mothers is that you have to be prepared to never be her first priority. Ever. Think about it.

Having said that, I think single mothers should not be ruled out on precisely that basis. If you're like me, then you don't want to have to endure endless phone calls, and that needy, clingy stuff that so many chicks these days are prone to. Basically since they have other obligations, you get the good stuff (dates, sex, etc) while cutting out a lot of extraneous crap. Ever get this phone call?:

"Hey I'm bored... wanna talk? Umm... so like today I was at the mall and....."

You never get that call from a single mother. Plus they are better in bed.

Almost forgot, to the poster who said something about monthly payments, this is BS. Single mothers usually will tell you straight up if they want more kids, and 9 times out of 10 it's a big NO!

[/ QUOTE ]

OP - There are lots of untrustworthy girls. Just stay away from them.

I agree with Buster. In my experience single mother's make excellent girlfriends. They appreciate a guy who likes kids, they don't have time for bullshit and games and they do not need/want 24/7 attention. They have a lot of responsibilities and you can have a girlfriend and have plenty of free time to do your own thing.

Single mom's rock.

jakethebake
04-04-2005, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OP - There are lots of untrustworthy girls. Just stay away from them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or just don't depend on them for anything. If you don't put any trust in them, it doen't matter if they're untrustworthy.