PDA

View Full Version : got my first job...working on fantastic 4...woohoo...

thirddan
04-02-2005, 09:05 PM
i got hired by giant killer robots (a san fran based effects house) to do effects work for the upcoming fantastic four movie...my first job in the effects industry...im stoked and thought i would share /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sadly poker will be taking a far backseat or total break since i will be working six 10 hr days and the seventh day i have classes /images/graemlins/frown.gif...but it should be fun /images/graemlins/grin.gif

nolanfan34
04-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Congrats! Poker taking a backseat will be easier than you think I bet, when you have something fun like that to work on.

Of course, insider effects pics of Jessica Alba will be required, if you want to post in OOT anymore. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

thirddan
04-02-2005, 09:15 PM
haha, sadly i don't think i will be working on alba shots, it will be mostly fire effects for the human torch...but i guess blowing stuff up and setting things on fire is fun too /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tbach24
04-02-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Of course, insider effects pics of Jessica Alba will be required, if you want to post in OOT anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

DEFINETLY

Creepy Guy
04-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Hey that's awesome, congratulations! I actually worked as a grip on the movie, it was pretty cool, I can't wait to see the final product with all the visual effects put in. Anyways good luck!