PDA

View Full Version : Pokertracker and Pokerroom.com

bweiser8311962
04-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Anyone know how to download hand histories from pokerroom.com? I've tried several things, including contacting pokertracker and i am not getting responses. there doesn't seem to be a help function on their web site, but there is on poker tracker when i open it. unfortunately, it doesn't direct me anywhere.

all help would be appreciated.

MiguelSanchez
04-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Click the help link in PokerTracker on the Import Poker Room Hand Histories window, it gives you a web page with instructions on reading the hand history from PokerRoom. Basically you need to enable stats in PokerRoom then install a program to allow Poker Tracker to read the hand history database file that PokerRoom stores on your computer.

bweiser8311962
04-02-2005, 08:54 PM
thanks.

i guess it's just not going to work through aol or something. i click that help and i get a cannot find message. oh well.

SteveT1966
04-03-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thanks.

i guess it's just not going to work through aol or something. i click that help and i get a cannot find message. oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your ISP doesn't matter. PR stores the HHs on your computer like Party does, just in a funky database format.

Go to file/import PR hands; click on the help link in that window and it will walk you through the procedure.