PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Weinstock--nit

tek
04-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Deleted my April Fools post about Doyle dying on the WPT forum...

Meanwhile, posts that are more offensive are left up in various places. One can make fun of god, jesus, terry sciavo, etc but not DOYLE? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Jack of Arcades
04-02-2005, 08:43 PM
There's a difference between what you did, and making fun of someone.

jasonHoldEm
04-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Perhaps you know otherwise, but Mat probably deleted the thread, AFAIK the powers that be don't get involved in the moderating.

J

M2d
04-02-2005, 08:48 PM
fixed your post

Sponger15SB
04-02-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps you know otherwise, but Mat probably deleted the thread, AFAIK the powers that be don't get involved in the moderating.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chuck is listed at the moderator for the WPT forum.

Not to say that Mat could have done it as well, but my bet is on Chuck doing it.

tek
04-02-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There's a difference between what you did, and making fun of someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

And there's a difference between blogs and the crap you write /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BreakEvenPlayer
04-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Lame joke, who cares.

Jack of Arcades
04-02-2005, 09:20 PM
I'm on livejournal because it's a way to keep up with a large portion of my friends simultaneously. It's practical.

I find it pretty [censored] lame that, in formulating a response to me, you looked up my user profile. WTF? Just respond to my post you worthless sack, and don't try to hide behind your smilies.

AngryCola
04-02-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I find it pretty [censored] lame that, in formulating a response to me, you looked up my user profile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

That's one of the best reasons for them to exist.

Ray Zee
04-02-2005, 09:37 PM
i didnt see it so i cant comment on its content. but from what i gather it was in very poor taste. you should be glad its gone. i would have dont it as well. if you dont like it here please find another place to post offensive things. or learn some class. as coming back after your post was gone and attacking chuck who most likely didnt even see it puts you on the crap list in my book.

jakethebake
04-02-2005, 09:54 PM
i agree it was silly to remove the thread, but it was a pretty male thread anyway so meh.

MMMMMM
04-02-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Deleted my April Fools post about Doyle dying on the WPT forum...

[/ QUOTE ]

That post had zero redeeming quality and was in very poor taste. All you did was make a plain false statement that he had died. Are you so immature as to think that is somehow funny? There wasn't anything even resembling a joke in your one-line statement.

Besides, even if you had somehow put a funny twist into it, which you didn't, that kind of joke is simply unkind and pointless.

So: it was unkind, untrue, unfunny, and pointless--and you wonder why it was deleted?

Jack of Arcades
04-03-2005, 12:12 AM
Because instead of responding to my point, he makes some lame joke.

Post 1: "Your post was removed because it was lame"
Response: "Your mom's lame"

I find that pretty idiotic.

Beerfund
04-03-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
attacking chuck who most likely didnt even see it puts you on the crap list in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ewwwwwwwwwwww you're on Ray's crap list! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tek
04-03-2005, 08:40 AM
YOUR craplist? BFD! Who are you? You wrote a book (on an outdated game)and I should care I'm on your crap list?

The point is, the Sklansky's, Weinstock and many others here are hypocrites. Period.

Furthermore, I said on a follow-up onthe same thread that brunson was good for the game. Maybe I should have chosen Amerillo Slim--you guys certainly wouldn't get upset about listing an accused child-molester as an obituary, would you?

There are so many offensive posts all over that don't get deleted. But as long as it isn't about some old poker player--it's ok.

Well boo hoo you lame-ass babies including Ray "zee". /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tek
04-03-2005, 08:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i didnt see it so i cant comment on its content. but from what i gather it was in very poor taste. you should be glad its gone. i would have dont it as well. if you dont like it here please find another place to post offensive things. or learn some class. as coming back after your post was gone and attacking chuck who most likely didnt even see it puts you on the crap list in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, what's to stop anyone from talking out there azz on something they don't know about first hand?

I never said I had class /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Finally, the thread was in the WPT forum (as stated in the original post--scroll up) so if he didn't see it, perhaps they should list the real moderator of the forum...

AngryCola
04-03-2005, 08:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

That post had zero redeeming quality and was in very poor taste

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, how many other posts do you think that applies to?

Why aren't they deleted?

daryn
04-03-2005, 09:01 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

YOUR craplist? BFD! Who are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh... meet ray zee, world class player.

tek
04-03-2005, 09:02 AM
In my similar thread on the WPT forum, david Sklansky posted that he deleted my Doyle obituary. He basically said the post was so realistic that some people might think it was real! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My opology to Chuck Weinstock. He is not a nit (as far as I know). David Sklansky is /images/graemlins/blush.gif

I also apologize for ending the previous sentence with a preposition.

daryn
04-03-2005, 09:18 AM
is != a preposition

MMMMMM
04-03-2005, 09:56 AM
AngryCola, those were not the only problems with the post. I listed more.

BeerMoney
04-03-2005, 10:55 AM
You are NOT THAT SMART.

MMMMMM
04-03-2005, 11:27 AM
Tek,

Most people would probably gain more in life by improving their professional/income-producing skills, than by improving their personalities. You, however, would very likely gain more by improving your personality. In other words, from what you have repeatedly displayed on these forums, your personality is a strong favorite to be so bad that it is bound to be substantially hurting you in life.

Just trying to offer what might be the best advice you will ever receive. That is all.

tek
04-03-2005, 12:06 PM
I'll take income over personality. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I've received better advice from stale fortune cookies... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

And has it occurred that people don't always act the same way in person as they do on the Internet? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

MMMMMM
04-03-2005, 01:04 PM
Well, the above is just something for you to consider once in a while;-)

By the way, what is the best fortune cookie advice you ever remember getting?

stabn
04-03-2005, 02:07 PM
He's been on my ignore list for a long time. His posts have less redeeming qualities than my own...