PDA

View Full Version : Opening "Another New Account"

pokerpro2000
04-02-2005, 01:30 PM
So the safest way is to use a NEW name, NEW address, NEW email, NEW computer, NEW deposit account, and do you also need a new IP address? I don't really understand IP address. If you have 3 computers in your home do they each have a separate IP address. So you can open 3 accounts, and no one would know they are from the same house. But if you go to the library or other public sites, how would you know if others have already used that computer or that IP address?

GrannyMae
04-02-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So the safest way is to use a NEW name, NEW address, NEW email, NEW computer, NEW deposit account, and do you also need a new IP address? I don't really understand IP address. If you have 3 computers in your home do they each have a separate IP address. So you can open 3 accounts, and no one would know they are from the same house. But if you go to the library or other public sites, how would you know if others have already used that computer or that IP address?

[/ QUOTE ]

hey scumbag

you come in here with one post and ask for a "how-to" on defrauding sites and cheating poker players out of their money. some of the ones you will cheat are the very people that probably would be dumb enough to tell you how to pull off this shiit. the funniest fuckking thing is that all of your answers have been addressed by other dirtscums in the past, yet you are also too lazy to search on your own???

what a life! you got it made.

go swallow a pistol and do us all a favor

pokerpro2000
04-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Wow, you are pretty rude. I understand that poker sites want to attract new players and have one per household rules to prevent abuse, but I don't really understand what you mean by cheating other players.
I actually share only one account with 3 roommates. We are not able to open 3 or 4 accounts with the same address? We also download and play at other friends' places. So we have used the same account and played on like 10 different computers. So now all these other friends cannot open accounts. This is really helping the sites?

GrannyMae
04-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Wow, you are pretty rude

that was my nice side.

stop cheating with your roomates

pokerpro2000
04-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Do you say cheating because we use the same account? Is there a rule that you can not let others play on your account? And yet, you won't let us open separate accounts from our own home?

bigdarren
04-02-2005, 03:36 PM
he never said anything about cheating. i think it was fairly clear in the second post what his intentions were. but thats just me.

GrannyMae
04-02-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he never said anything about cheating. i think it was fairly clear in the second post what his intentions were. but thats just me.

[/ QUOTE ]

of course he did not say cheating.

people can have their own accounts and live in same house. there is absolutely no rule against that. 10 people playing 3 accounts = people up to no good.

bigdarren
04-02-2005, 04:26 PM
fair enough, though i did start playing online via my friends account as well. 0 cheating was ever done. 10 is pushing it i guess, like to give the benifit of the doubt though.

pokerpro2000
04-02-2005, 04:44 PM
I understand why some would consider 2 people using the same account are cheating, because you don't know which one you are playing against. But I thought you couldn't have 2 accounts with the same address. Isn't this what you mean by defrauding sites? And aren't most of these promotions one per household?

GrannyMae
04-02-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I understand why some would consider 2 people using the same account are cheating, because you don't know which one you are playing against. But I thought you couldn't have 2 accounts with the same address. Isn't this what you mean by defrauding sites? And aren't most of these promotions one per household?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not sure the situation you have, but there are three people in my home that all have their own accounts. one of them rarely plays here, but he has played plenty in the past when he stayed with us. the other is my spouse's acct. all three of us have our own NETeller accts to go along with our own playing accts. however, my spouse and i use same NETeller acct at empire which just required a phone verification. at the time spouse signed up, we had only the single NETeller acct.

we can all use the same PC at different times, and if 2 want to play, one can go on laptop wireless and one can play on dsl desktop. we can't play at same tables ever, nor should we be able to. we can play same MTT's if we want.

grimel
04-03-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

hey scumbag

you come in here with one post and ask for a "how-to" on defrauding sites and cheating poker players out of their money. some of the ones you will cheat are the very people that probably would be dumb enough to tell you how to pull off this shiit. the funniest fuckking thing is that all of your answers have been addressed by other dirtscums in the past, yet you are also too lazy to search on your own???

what a life! you got it made.

go swallow a pistol and do us all a favor

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

brian_frets
04-03-2005, 02:31 PM
My roommate and I both play online, but he plays pokerroom and I play Party, so it doesn't really matter. We have different computers, and completely different accounts for everything, so I guess our situation is a little different from yours.

If we did both play at Party or the same skin, we wouldn't play same tables or anything, because 1) that's cheating, and 2) we don't want to get booted/prosecuted/have our birthdays taken away by Party.

nbake
04-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Here is a great quote from your beloved GrannyMae
[ QUOTE ]

people can have their own accounts and live in same house. there is absolutely no rule against that. 10 people playing 3 accounts = people up to no good.

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy clearly stated that he and his 3 roommates have played at their friends' houses. 1 account. 10 computers. Read the threads before you start bashing people just because you believe that you are the god of some internet forum...Get a life

GrannyMae
04-03-2005, 05:16 PM
are you a cheater too?

all your posts are about closing accounts to defraud sites, roomates getting money seized at poker rooms etc.

btw, if i could pick an object to be reincarnated as, it would be a douchebag.

Get a life

i have one. it is 2+2

Felix_Nietsche
04-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Since I did not sign up under rakeback I'm missing out on a ton of money.
I spend about $2000/month just in rakes...

The only way I know to get rakeback for existing customers is to fool the site with a new ID... But I haven't done it because I'm a paranoid about my bankroll being seized.

LImitPlayer
04-03-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get a life

i have one. it is 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

I really hope your not serious.