PDA

View Full Version : posting tournament results (like wsop)

mhardy
04-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Hi -

When something like the WSOP is over do people post results here and/or talk it over? This probably sounds a little dumb but because ESPN delays broadcasting it for so long, finding out who the big winner is before being able to watch is like someone telling you how a movie ends.

A usenet racing group I hang out in people post "spoiler" in subj so anyone that hadn't seen the current week's race yet knows that the thread talks about the results and makes it easy to avoid accidentally finding out who won. Do they do anything like that here?

Isura
04-02-2005, 01:34 PM
People usually post trip reports, results. Check out the World Poker Tour forum.

mhardy
04-02-2005, 01:51 PM
I meant do they discuss it here in microlimits forum? I'd like to avoid seeing the results before ESPN broadcasts it.

BellyBuster7
04-02-2005, 02:01 PM
No, tournament results are usually not discussed in the Micro forum. If you go over to the "World Poker Tour" forum, it is very likely that tournament winners and/or key hands will be posted right in a subject line, so if you're looking to not find out, you probably want to avoid that forum.