PDA

View Full Version : Cashing out 1000 dollars from neteller

octop
04-02-2005, 04:42 AM
I just used my neteller debit card today in a washington mutual atm machine however it only let me take out 600 bucks
What banks do you guys use to cash out the full 1000 dollars?

bdk3clash
04-02-2005, 04:45 AM
Did you try for another transaction right after that? There might be a per-transaction limit at that bank/ATM, but the daily limit of the NETeller ATM card is definitely $1000.

Here's a recent thread about the NETeller ATM card. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=holdem&Number=2042590&Foru m=,f2,&Words=atm&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Main=204259 0&Search=true&where=sub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval =1&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post 2042590)

TobDog
04-02-2005, 11:09 PM
I know probably not, but does anyone know the bank ATM limits for withdrawl? Knowing which banks, not WAMU, allow 1k WD's would be great, finging one that has a fee free (from the bank itself) is also a bonus.

GrekeHaus
04-02-2005, 11:58 PM
I was told that the Neteller ATM card does not leave a paper trail since Neteller is a Canadian company. However, somebody in that thread said that it does. Anybody have further knowledge about this?

Cubswin
04-03-2005, 12:11 AM
The actual atm card is issued by a US bank so there is always a paper trail... plus the IRS could always audit you and ask for your records. pay your taxes

GrekeHaus
04-03-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The actual atm card is issued by a US bank so there is always a paper trail... plus the IRS could always audit you and ask for your records. pay your taxes

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is the man always trying to bring me down?

TobDog
04-03-2005, 06:55 PM
Cubby is not trying to keep you down, but discussing policies that would relate to tax evasion or other illegal activities on an open forum is just asking for trouble, its not that the posters here are going to report you or need your contribution to the governments funds, but asking "How can I best avoid paying taxes be laundering money", or something that soundslike that somewhat tarnishes the view of the "gambling" profession.

To answer your question, the card is issued from some po-dunk bank in Ohio, and while has your name on it, when you go to the ATM, you are recognized by a series of numbers, so your ssn is not affiliated with the card from what I understand, but if you are under the IRS's eye, they can find out even if you are dealing with out of country money.

ZimbuTheMonkey
04-03-2005, 07:13 PM
I think he means the goverment when he says "the man"

TobDog
04-03-2005, 08:18 PM
I would include the IRS in "government"