PDA

View Full Version : Did I screw up my mojo here? You decide.

DMBFan23
04-02-2005, 03:20 AM
Sup people,

first off, block my avatar in firefox or whatever if you cant look at it. I lost the open challenge and this bitch ass skank is my punishment.

now, to the meat of the post. I am generally suave with the ladies. no joke here. however, tonight I ran into the following dilemna.

I meet these 3 girls at a bar and start chatting them up. we hang out, and one of them is clearly the 'target' if you will. we hang out, drink, get our groove on on the dance floor, whatever. then, the end of the night comes, and her friends call a cab. she says 'so what if the afterparty is in maryland?' (where she lives). I said 'what if it's in arlington?' (where I live). she said 'well give me a reason not to go home'

*reason given*

she says 'well, I should catch this cab with my friends'. Then I say ok, and she says 'well, you can follow me'. then I say ok, and she says 'hmm maybe thats a bad idea, give me your number.'

then after I get home she calls me and wants me to go out with her and her posse tomorrow.

so, that leads me to:

istewart
04-02-2005, 03:28 AM
I'd say you received a royal pwnin.

slickpoppa
04-02-2005, 03:38 AM
she said 'well give me a reason not to go home'

If a girl says that and you don't end up fvcking her, you fvcked up.

Nevertheless, she actually called you afterwards, so it looks salvageable.

mason55
04-02-2005, 03:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

If a girl says that and you don't end up fvcking her, you fvcked up.

Nevertheless, she actually called you afterwards, so it looks salvageable.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. she wanted to get FUCKED without looking like a slut. you failed. therefore you screwed up. jesus she was basically bent over presenting herself to you and you couldnt get it.

maybe you're listening to too much dave matthews?

DMBFan23
04-02-2005, 03:47 AM
FWIW I voted "Oh YEAH" for did I [censored] it up and "Boo ya momma" for could I salvage it

DMBFan23
04-02-2005, 03:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is possible, I am listening to him right now

Phoenix1010
04-02-2005, 04:06 AM
Clearly salvageable. If that's how you spell it.

gamblore99
04-02-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not posssible

jason_t
04-02-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
*reason given*

[/ QUOTE ]

Not enough information.

mason55
04-02-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not posssible

[/ QUOTE ]

ohhh i get it. listening to ANY dave matthews is too much /images/graemlins/confused.gif

mantasm
04-02-2005, 04:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah baby, you're too much. you can come crash into me. you'll be under the table dreaming. and we'll get that dude who plays the saxophone to watch. so much to say, baby.

BreakEvenPlayer
04-02-2005, 04:59 AM
When she says "Give me a reason," your only option is to lean in and kiss her. Anything you say will sound gay and you will be in salvage mode.

But as others have said, she called you, so she likes you and you're gonna hit it tomorrow night.

handsome
04-02-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

*reason given*

she says 'well, I should catch this cab with my friends'. Then I say ok, and she says 'well, you can follow me'.

[/ QUOTE ]

She sure says "well.." a lot...

siccjay
04-02-2005, 05:37 AM
She called you. You are fine. Don't be a douche and you will rail.

Yeti
04-02-2005, 06:07 AM
Hit it. I demand updates and pics tomorrow morning.

jason_t
04-02-2005, 07:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, did you see his avatar?

DMBFan23
04-02-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When she says "Give me a reason," your only option is to lean in and kiss her. Anything you say will sound gay and you will be in salvage mode.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is very wise, grasshopper. man my head hurts.

mostsmooth
04-02-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
are you under the impression he didnt kiss her? because i was under th eimpression he did. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bluffoon
04-02-2005, 12:48 PM
I never sweat it on the first date or first time I meet someone. Some chicks just won't put out on the first date. Now If there is a date number two she better be making me a cup of coffee in the morning or I am moving on to better prospects.

DMBFan23
04-02-2005, 12:50 PM
I did not, I am not that cool. that probably would have worked.

TimM
04-02-2005, 01:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she calls me and wants me to go out with her and her posse tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like this whole posse thing. Get her to go out with you alone next time. Also, get her number, don't rely on her to call you.

mostsmooth
04-02-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I did not, I am not that cool. that probably would have worked.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow, you deserve 2 of those avatars
what was the *reason given*? that totally implied you kissed her.