PDA

View Full Version : The best luck ever... 4 1st places in a row!

mithong
04-02-2005, 02:26 AM
I dont know if its cuz its a friday night and the fishes are so delicious, but i've taken 4 11$ SnGs in a row!

my ROI is 82 percent for 30 tournies..

i know this wont last, but a boy can dream cant he +)

btw thanks to twoplustwo for teaching me the game.

theredpill5
04-02-2005, 02:47 AM
I think the opposite is true. I think the fishes are all out with their girlfriends and the die hard poker players are the only ones playing on a friday night. The tables at Pokerroom are tighter on Friday nights.

raptor517
04-02-2005, 09:10 AM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!! i could go for 156 profit right now..

1C5
04-02-2005, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the opposite is true. I think the fishes are all out with their girlfriends and the die hard poker players are the only ones playing on a friday night. The tables at Pokerroom are tighter on Friday nights.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong, if you look at the numbers on party (not sur eabout your site), they are high and the fish are everywhere.

proell
04-02-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong, if you look at the numbers on party (not sur eabout your site), they are high and the fish are everywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Friday night does have lower peak volume than, say, Monday. The peak volume also does not last as long. This seems to signify that Friday could be worse than Monday. Though certaily not definitively.