PDA

View Full Version : Party WSOP Satellite Question

Smackdab
04-02-2005, 01:28 AM
XYES! I have already emailed Party Support but was hoping between now and receiving their response someone here could answer.

I just won an entry to tommorrow's satellite and received the following email:
[ QUOTE ]
Dear X

Congratulations on winning a ($300/28) WSOP Satellite qualifier.

You have been registered to the ($300/28) WSOP Satellite tournament to be held on April 02nd 2005 15:30 EST.

Please keep in mind that there will be no refunds for single entries.

Do you know you can go on winning multiple entries to the ($300/28) WSOP Satellite tournament?
That's right but you must play your first ($300/28) WSOP Satellite entry first and any additional entries will be refunded to your PartyPoker.com account.

Thank you for your support and please feel free to contact our Customer Care Department if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely Yours,
Lucy Jones
Customer Care Manager
Party Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

My question is:
After I play in this first event would I then be eligible to either use my freeroll to play in another qualifier or could I have the equvilant in cash credited to my account? I am of course reffering to any future qualifying efforts. Obviously if I again qualify for tomorrow's that money will be credited to my account.

TIA

_2000Flushes
04-02-2005, 04:27 AM
I wandered the same thing when I read that. Considering that these tournaments are held daily (at midnight, wtf?), and considering that this is Party, I'm guessing that you only get cash if you qualify multiple times before the next 300/28.

-2kF