PDA

View Full Version : Uh....help me please

tbach24
04-01-2005, 10:21 PM
No reads.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (6 max, 8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

BB ($47.8)
UTG ($28.25)
UTG+1 ($24.5)
Hero ($26.65)
MP2 ($23.75)
CO ($19.3)
Button ($25)
SB ($43.09)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif. SB posts a blind of $0.1.
UTG calls $0.25, UTG+1 calls $0.25, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $2</font>, MP2 calls $2, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $3.5</font>, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $8</font>, MP2 calls $6, BB calls $4.25.

Flop: ($24.60) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $8</font>, MP2 calls $8, BB folds.

Turn: ($40.60) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

<font color="red"> Hero goes all-in </font>

BoxTree
04-01-2005, 10:30 PM
BB re-raises preflop? I put him on an over-zealous AKs. What else could he have? QQ? KK or AA you'd expect a bigger raise preflop.

On the flop, it looks like a set of queens or AK. Either way, he seems afraid of AA but nothing else.

I'd go into check/fold mode on the turn. With what hands would he call the flop and be losing to you? He's clearly not on a draw....

Edit: Ah, BB folded on the flop. But MP2 called. That's even worse. I can't imagine he doesn't have an ace. Given that you bet the flop, I still check/fold the turn. And yeah, I think I check the flop here and fold if MP2 bets.

Siawyn
04-01-2005, 10:39 PM
BB folded on the flop.

MP2, who cold called two raises before the flop, is the one who called the flop underbet. I would have to think he has an ace and typically people who cold-call 2 raises preflop arent going to lay their ace down when they hit it. Problem is, the stacks are so short that even his flop underbet was half his stack. I think I check-fold this flop, it's very weak but when the ace hits I'm done with this hand with the way the preflop action developed.

On the turn though, I dont think there's much else you can do now... but I think most of the time you're no good here.

Tilt
04-02-2005, 12:47 AM
MOH that preflop raise.

Go Celts. Did you see that game? That what we need from Ricky D. the rest of the way.

tbach24
04-02-2005, 12:54 AM
Missed the game, but beating ATL like that isn't what we need. We need a quality win over a quality win with solid contribution from all players. I'll still take it though, but I'm not sold on the C's playing well again.

MoH crossed my mind, but I froze up and was worried about the BB havign AA. lol

sawseech
04-02-2005, 12:57 AM
there's nuff in there when it gets back to you pf and i don't see bullets out there

blast in

Tilt
04-02-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cmon man....the odds are so low...if you never worry about that it will be a small mistake.

tbach24
04-02-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cmon man....the odds are so low...if you never worry about that it will be a small mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I know. It's just that I get fuzzy like that sometimes. I'm soo much better a poster than player it's not even funny. Ricky 14-17 from the floor tonight...wow I wish I had watched now.

Tilt
04-02-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I know. It's just that I get fuzzy like that sometimes. I'm soo much better a poster than player it's not even funny. Ricky 14-17 from the floor tonight...wow I wish I had watched now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, I am a much better player than I am a poster. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yeknom58
04-02-2005, 04:37 AM
If it's PP vs PP I like it becuase he can't blow you off your hand since he has position. But I'm not sure if he has a PP..why not just pot the flop.

tbach24
04-02-2005, 12:55 PM
He called.

River was a Q and he flips over JJ and MHIG. No doubt that this hand was played poorly by me though.

Allinlife
04-02-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He called.

River was a Q and he flips over JJ and MHIG. No doubt that this hand was played poorly by me though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Even worse by villan because there is absolutely nothing he can beat except overplayed TT/99

AncientPC
04-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Reraise to $12+ pre-flop.

Bet 2/3 pot on flop. Check / fold if anyone calls (or call a few small bets).

You're behind just about every hand out there that would re-raise you preflop with the exception of smaller pockets. You're behind AA, QQ, A-anything, etc.

tbach24
04-02-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Reraise to $12+ pre-flop.

Bet 2/3 pot on flop. Check / fold if anyone calls (or call a few small bets).

You're behind just about every hand out there that would re-raise you preflop with the exception of small pockets. You're behind AA, QQ, A-anything, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would've meant pushing the flop.

AncientPC
04-02-2005, 01:24 PM
My bad, I didn't take stack sizes into consideration.

I might just reraise all-in pre-flop then.

Actually I don't mind how you played it either.