PDA

View Full Version : Sin City

IronDragon1
04-01-2005, 08:58 PM
Cut into three stories
-First centers on Marv (Mickey Rourke)
-Second Dwight (Clive Owen)
-Last Hartigan (Bruce Willis)

The best of them by far was Clive Owen's with the one about Bruce Willis's character being the worst (though it got less hackneyed-therefore better as it got on).

All in all, not all that great but not too bad either. I'd recommend it if you have nothing better to do for two hours.

And Jessica Alba would still look hot in a burqua. Made of burlap. Standing behind an opaque glass. Smeared with grease.

edtost
04-01-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jessica Alba would look hot smeared with grease.

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed your post.

peachy
04-01-2005, 10:12 PM
i just got back from seeing this....i liked it ALOT...a ton of good actors in it and nice twist of stories...and i luved the coloring they did with it

pshreck
04-01-2005, 11:22 PM
Just saw it.

It gets a 'pretty good' from me. Not a fan of 4 mini stories in one movie, though.

thirddan
04-02-2005, 12:36 AM
i liked it, cool effects...

i like the marv story the best...

mason55
04-02-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i liked it, cool effects...

i like the marv story the best...

[/ QUOTE ]

marv was definitely the best. not a great movie (dont really care if i see it again) but i'm glad I saw it, it was a great use of a cold, rainy friday.

Catch of the Day
04-02-2005, 02:57 AM
The real question is "Was it up to par with DareDevil?" Becuase that is the film to which I now compare all others.

Catch-

mason55
04-02-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The real question is "Was it up to par with DareDevil?" Becuase that is the film to which I now compare all others.

Catch-

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh.... i'm pretty sure every film ever made has been better than daredevil

NLSoldier
04-02-2005, 04:03 AM
This movie rules. I cant believe I voted for Bell over Alba. We need to re vote for Ms OOT after this movie.

tdarko
04-02-2005, 04:34 AM
i am going with the marv story as well although i liked clive owen's a lot too. i really liked this movie and rate it at the top of the comic book movie list.

yes, alba was so hot in this movie but i still pick bell. and does anyone else agree that benicio del toro resembled brandon lee from the crow a little?

thirddan
04-02-2005, 04:35 AM
yeah, alba was really hot in this, but bell is still better...and del toro looked like lee in this movie, but not in most...

Ianco15
04-02-2005, 05:12 AM
Ehh, it was alright. The effects and acting were good, but if you're not really into comic books (like me) you don't have to see it.

Edit: Alba was smokin hot though.

skoal2k4
04-02-2005, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Jessica Alba would look in nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed your post

Lawrence Ng
04-02-2005, 10:29 AM
1. Albas was HOT!
2. Clive Owens was wicked.
3. Gotta love how they really nail the bad guys in the balls in every way possible. (The best one was when Clive Owens shoved the axe right between the guys's legs.)
4. Those hookers had HOT HOT bods.

Lawrence

fsuplayer
04-02-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This movie rules. I cant believe I voted for Bell over Alba. We need to re vote for Ms OOT after this movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

couldnt agree any more with this post.

my apologies to all the alba fans here.

asofel
04-02-2005, 12:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Jessica Alba would look in nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed your post

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]