PDA

View Full Version : Firefox question

Guthrie
04-01-2005, 08:25 PM
I've had animated gifs turned off in IE for so long that I forgot these annoying little beasts existed. I just switched to Firefox and cannot discover how to turn them off. Any suggestions?

offTopic
04-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Goddammit, I must be getting old...I thought this was going to say something along the lines of, "WTF is the difference between thinking, 'Fire missiles' in English and then translating it to Russian, vs. thinking it in Russian directly?"

jason_t
04-01-2005, 08:37 PM
In the address bar enter about:config.
In the filter bar that appears enter image.animation_mode.
Right click the value that appears (it should say "normal") and change it to "none".

Guthrie
04-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Thanks! My screen is now calm.

MortalWombat
04-02-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]But the downside is that you won't be able to see Chau Giang rubbing his nipples any more.

CrazyN8
04-02-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]But the downside is that you won't be able to see Chau Giang rubbing his nipples any more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa! Where can I see this?!? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

MortalWombat
04-05-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa! Where can I see this?!? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]It's grandgnu's avatar (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=20003&what=search&Forum= All_Forums&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&where=body sub&Name=20003&daterange=1&newerval=5&newertype=w& olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=)