PDA

View Full Version : In N Out - with onions or animal style?

stankybank
04-01-2005, 07:27 PM
personally, I like to order the burger with onions. Back in the days, like years ago, I use to order my burgers animal style, which is chopped lettuce, grilled onions, and more sauce. now I like to taste the raw onions while I'm eating and believe it's suppose to be better for your health eating raw onions.

what about you?

wAzZu24
04-01-2005, 07:29 PM
I order it without any of that [censored].

daryn
04-01-2005, 07:30 PM
funny, last night i noticed that i also like raw onions. my friend ordered a burger at a place, and they had nice thick onion slices and pickles and tomato slices on the side. he just gave all that stuff to me, and i just ate it. it was good. like eating a burger without the burger.

tdarko
04-01-2005, 07:31 PM
onions no sauce for me...we texans are deprived /images/graemlins/frown.gif

brassnuts
04-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Grilled onions, no animal style. You should try animal style fries, though. They are bomb.

ethan
04-01-2005, 07:38 PM
If you're not getting your fries animal-style, you're missing out.

scottv
04-01-2005, 07:39 PM
I always order in-n-out with BOTH grilled and raw onions. Ig I have to pick one, I'd go raw. At home I like to use red onions instead.

stankybank
04-01-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so just w/o onions? or everything off except meat and cheese?

SossMan
04-01-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fries w/ lettuce, grilled onions and extra sauce?

stankybank
04-01-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
funny, last night i noticed that i also like raw onions. my friend ordered a burger at a place, and they had nice thick onion slices and pickles and tomato slices on the side. he just gave all that stuff to me, and i just ate it. it was good. like eating a burger without the burger.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, I love eating like that. Seems like a bad habit for me though because now I don't enjoy eating burgers out unless it's really, really good. If I get Burger King or In N Out or something, then I like to take it home and put in extra slices of onion and more lettuce. I also eat tomato slices on the side and it makes me feel more health conscious and less guilty about eating 'just' fast food.

stankybank
04-01-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Grilled onions, no animal style. You should try animal style fries, though. They are bomb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I tried animal style fries for the first time a month or so ago. I liked it. I never really thought about this even though I knew about animal style burgers until my sister told me they had such a thing. pretty dumb of me to not put them together after all these years of liking 'animal style'.

stankybank
04-01-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I always order in-n-out with BOTH grilled and raw onions. Ig I have to pick one, I'd go raw. At home I like to use red onions instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

now this is an ingenious idea! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

stankybank
04-01-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember them putting lettuce on but I'm sure you can request that. I think it was fries, grilled onions w/ cheese, and sauce.

young nut
04-01-2005, 07:57 PM
God damnit, I'm jealous! I live on the east coast, and we don't have In'n'Out here. Every time I go home to the west coast to visit family, I eat there at least 2 or 3 times, its sooo good. They really need to expand to this side of the country. Chick-fil-a went from here to out west, so In'n'out should too damnmit! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

felson
04-01-2005, 08:02 PM
I always get extra raw onions.

NLSoldier
04-01-2005, 08:13 PM
No onions plz

SossMan
04-01-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember them putting lettuce on but I'm sure you can request that. I think it was fries, grilled onions w/ cheese, and sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds good

DBowling
04-01-2005, 11:22 PM
grilled onions

wAzZu24
04-01-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so just w/o onions? or everything off except meat and cheese?

[/ QUOTE ]

w/o onions and lettuce, but i leave sauces etc on it.

billyjex
04-02-2005, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

on a heart attack before age 30.

it tastes really good but I feel my heart clogging up when as i eat them.

The Dude
04-02-2005, 02:06 AM
You've got it all wrong. "Animal Style" means grilled onions, pickles, fried mustard, and extra spread (in addition to the spread, lettuce, and tomato that comes standard. Ooh, so good.

ethan
04-02-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

on a heart attack before age 30.

it tastes really good but I feel my heart clogging up when as i eat them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pfft. Whatever. All the red wine I drink clears out my arteries.

The Dude
04-02-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Pfft. Whatever. All the red wine I drink clears out my arteries.

[/ QUOTE ]
nh

astroglide
04-02-2005, 03:17 AM
i think in n out's burgers and shakes are great, but the fries are totally average

zephed56
04-03-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think in n out's burgers and shakes are great, but the fries are totally average

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, though I've never tried them animal style.