PDA

View Full Version : a 2/4 hand vs. 2 semi-donks.

jaxUp
04-01-2005, 06:23 PM
UTG+2 is loose-passive preflop, and pretty aggressive postflop, though I don't have a solid handle on his postflop game. For all intensive purposes treat him as an aggressive-seeming unknown.

BB is a LAG with whom I have played quite a few hands. PFR of about 20 and pretty bad postflop (in an aggressive way).

MP1 is relatively unknown, but seems a bit loose

UTG is unknown

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (15.50 SB) 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero...

You guys can leave this hand until later...I'll bump it when I wake up...gotta be primed for the fish tonight.

gvibes
04-01-2005, 06:53 PM
ummmm... 3-bet, maybe?

And I see that you did 3-bet, since you left the color tag open.

Kumubou
04-01-2005, 07:17 PM
3-bet please, with these donks going wild now is the time to get paid. Now if UTG caps we either have a complete mess at the table or you have a very real problem. I'm trying to figure out what hand UTG could have here that would warrent calling two after a three-bet and leading out into the field on the flop. 88? Or he could just be a passive donk who caught a J.

(Is 2/4 really micro-limit? Heh.)

-K

FreakDaddy
04-01-2005, 07:25 PM
I'd 3-bet. It's possible that UTG+2 or UTG hit his set. I just can't imagine what else they'd be limping and calling two bets cold with. I'm not too worried about BB or MP1. MP1 on possible open-ended straight draw. What a strange sequence here.