PDA

View Full Version : 10+1 4th place curse

ace_in_the_hole
04-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Over 150 Sng's I have gotten 4th 40 times. What the hell is wrong with me?? I get drawn out on every ahnd of the bubble and then the small stacks keep surviving even as 8-1 underdogs ans such. thwen i get AA and get sucked out by 56s and this is everytime. I think that you Sng players that make a good income off this are the best poker [players in the world,c ause I have beat every type opf game on party but over 150 10+1's I cant get a damn positive ROI. I ahve read the FAQ's and all but honestly I thinkt hat luck plays too much of a factor in SnG's and I am the most unlucky person int he world so no wonder I can;t beat them.

Oh well see you guys back at the Party $25NL for my good ole $10/hr income. Thanks for all the ridiculuing I am about to recieve.

P.S. just got aa vs 74off, no joke. flop 447. Kill Me. Peace.

The Yugoslavian
04-01-2005, 04:39 PM
http://usera.imagecave.com/BSwing23/give_a_damn_progress.gif

Yugoslav

Slim Pickens
04-01-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What the hell is wrong with me??

[/ QUOTE ]
You have an attitude problem with regards to SnG's. That's not meant as an insult, rather as an impartial observation. Get your head straight before you hit an epic downswing in the 25NL games or whatever you happen to be playing at the time. It will happen and you will need to deal with it in some sort of constructive fashion if you want to continue playing.

Slim

jenium
04-01-2005, 04:48 PM
That's funny- I'm the luckiest player in the World! Maybe it's something i did in a previous life. Seriously, try starting a poker journal and taping aces all over it. Your friends will think you're a big dork but i really think it helps.
Very funny post Yugoslavian! I thought my computer had a virus for a minute there.
Best,
Jennifer

Rolen
04-01-2005, 05:15 PM
If you're the most unlucky person in the world, what are you doing playing poker!