PDA

View Full Version : Where's The Dude?

Moyer
04-01-2005, 03:28 PM
I thought he was going to have another hand reading article this month? WTF?

stabn
04-01-2005, 06:01 PM
If i remember correctly what happened is that Mason accepts X articles for the next month. After he gets to X the magazine is filled and any new articles he accepts go to the next months magazine. So i believe the dudes article is still on its way, however, we'll have to wait another month or two before we get to see it.

stabn

The Dude
04-02-2005, 12:31 AM
When I submitted the follow-up essay, April and May's slates had already been filled. So my article including examples will come out in 7 weeks, sorry.

If you PM me, I'll send it to you early, that way you don't have to wait.

MEbenhoe
04-02-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you PM me, I'll send it to you early, that way you don't have to wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never offer this, the PMs will not stop /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The Dude
04-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Well, I was looking forward to someone PM'ing me asking for my article, that way I could reply "April Fools, haha!" But alas, nobody asked for it. I guess nobody likes my writing that much.

stabn
04-03-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I was looking forward to someone PM'ing me asking for my article, that way I could reply "April Fools, haha!" But alas, nobody asked for it. I guess nobody likes my writing that much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have, but asking you would inflate your ego too much. Plus, you owe me a few blinds...:P.

The Dude
04-04-2005, 08:00 AM
No, I don't. Get them from SaltCracka, since he never paid me the appearance fee I clearly deserved for gracing you guys with my presence.