PDA

View Full Version : Wow... "Hillary Clinton caught playing Online Poker.."

Rianna
04-01-2005, 01:41 PM
CNN reported today that none other than Congress Women Hillary Clinton was sited in New York at her home today for.."Illegal Gaming by means of Online Wagering at a Poker Site..". Mrs. Clinton was said to have told the authorities it was Chelsie's game (her daughter) and she was only watching and "cuious".

Chelsie told officials that her mother was telling an 'untruth' and that in fact Hillary was a regular at six online sites and that laptop computers could be found hidden "All around the house.." She, Chelsie went on to say that she found nothing wrong with her mother's habit other than she never won...she said that her mother was known as the "live one" even though she, Chelsie wasn't sure what that term meant.

Bill Clinton was reached for comment and admitted that he and his wife, both having type "A" personalities, never having missed the World Poker Tour shows and were 'highly stimulated by them..' Mr. Clinton was quoted as having said ..."I can only wish that both Hillary and I will join each other at a final table some day, we love it so..."

As the FBI took Mrs. Clinton away it was reported that she had lost control and was screaming that her 'aces never held up' and she wanted a complete Investigation looking into what she called "Female Bad Beat Syndrome".

Chelsie said what she really needed was some good poker books.

Happy April Fools Day.....Rianna /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I Play 2 Ski
04-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Post of the day.

I Love it

chesterp
04-01-2005, 01:50 PM
well that definitely decides my vote for next election. Hilary for President! assuming she's out of jail by then.