PDA

View Full Version : Is Party playing a April Fools Day joke on me ?

WSOPWinner2005
04-01-2005, 01:39 PM
I deposited an additional $500 to Party (using Citadel) and have a total of about $6000 in my account right now. They are stating that i have to wait to cashout any funs what so ever. I asked them to simply set aside the $500 out of my account, let me cash out some - and give me the $500 back once the check clears.

Where the hell did it say I wouldn't be able to withdraw for 5 days after using Citadel, I wouldn't of even used them!!!

B1GF1SHY
04-01-2005, 01:48 PM
To cash out the money you will need to wager your deposit 5 times or wait 5 days. Important: If there are any wagerings in Omaha or 7 Card Stud, your deposit cash out limitations will change from 5 times to 20 times.

Homer
04-01-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To cash out the money you will need to wager your deposit 5 times or wait 5 days. Important: If there are any wagerings in Omaha or 7 Card Stud, your deposit cash out limitations will change from 5 times to 20 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, all bonus credits are for wagering purposes only. No withdrawal will be honored for an amount less than the bonus. Upon your first withdrawal, any amount up to the equivalent value of the bonus will be deducted from your play balance or winnings prior to settlement.

I hope that clears things up.

WSOPWinner2005
04-01-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, all bonus credits are for wagering purposes only. No withdrawal will be honored for an amount less than the bonus. Upon your first withdrawal, any amount up to the equivalent value of the bonus will be deducted from your play balance or winnings prior to settlement.

I hope that clears things up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got it !!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif