PDA

View Full Version : Strip Clubs...

baggins
10-20-2002, 07:21 AM
well, i had my first experience in a strip club. i am 24, and have never really wanted to go, seeing as it is expensive, and you get all turned on without being able to do anything about it.

well, i still think that, but boy did i have a blast!

lots of VERY attractive women, and they all walk around and talk to you and dance for you and stuff. of course, you have to pay them for these dances, and if you don't want a dance, they very quickly look for somebody else who does. but, that's besides the point. i had a great time, and don't look down on it like i used to.

i mean, i got a private dance from a girl who told me her name was 'Bubbles'. quite good. really quite good.

if you want gratuitous tits and ass in your face, and fun chatty girls to talk to while they are completely naked and twirling around a pole (quite the acrobats, these girls...), check out a strip joint sometime. then again, im sure most of you have.

the weird thing is in the first 5 minutes, getting over your embarassment of staring at a girl's body with very dirty thoughts in your head. after those first 5 minutes, you realize that you just paid $30 for that exact purpose, and everybody knows this. especially the girls. so you no longer feel weird just staring at the incredible naked women dancing right in front of you. in fact, you walk up to them and tell them how incredible their ass is, and they thank you enthusiastically (then you slip a dollar under their garter).

what a weird economy. i think i fell in love with a girl named Seven, who gave me a lapdance. she was not nearly as physically attractive as most of the other girls in the place (she was still hot, though...) but the way she danced was amazing. very seductive, lots of eye contact, i think, was what did it. i don't know how to describe exactly what did it. but damn. damn damn damn damn damn. very wonderful experience. but torturous, nonetheless. i mean, you really can't do anything about the fact that you are totally turned on and everything.

anyway, i was fascinated by the whole experience. not just the tits and ass. i see that plenty. but the way the whole thing worked, and how really nice the girls were and everything. it was a lot more classy than i expected.

scalf
10-20-2002, 08:47 AM
/forums/images/icons/blush.gif uh, oh,...better get a second job, and get rushhind at the cyards. lol...gl /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Clarkmeister
10-20-2002, 01:04 PM
Heh, that was in Chicago, right? I lived 20 years in Chicago. Wait til you go to Olympic Garden in Vegas. You ain't seen nothin' yet.

andyfox
10-20-2002, 03:22 PM
Well, considering that in my most recent poker session I paid $60 for my opponent to smartassingly ask me "is a straight flush any good?" (it was), $30 for this experience seems a bargain.

I haven't met a woman named Seven, but I am paying alimony to two three-and-a-halves. . .

Uston
10-20-2002, 04:11 PM
Well, considering that in my most recent poker session I paid $60 for my opponent to smartassingly ask me "is a straight flush any good?" (it was), $30 for this experience seems a bargain.

Thanks, Andy. This is possibly the funniest thing to appear on this forum since your Flomax story.

10-20-2002, 06:04 PM
i should probably point out that $30 was just to get in... the dances cost more than that. but they were well worth it.

This was at The Admiral, for anybody who knows the north side of chicago. very attractive women. pretty top notch. not like the run-of-the-mill naked chicks you'd expect to see at a run-of-the-mill club.

Andy - next time you gotta pay to see it, and it costs $60, think about how you could get into a nice strip joint, and get a couple nice lap dances from extremely beautiful women for that same price.

i just hope there's not an epidemic of 2+2ers folding on the river.

Clarkmeister
10-20-2002, 06:26 PM
"Not like run of the mill naked chicks..."

Dude, respectfully, this is your first time in one. Trust me, that you can take your pick of strip clubs in Chicago and you wouldn't find one with ugly chicks. And just wait til you come to Vegas.......

Been to the Admiral. Not a bad place, but a bit pricey. I agree with you that eye contact is a critical part of a top notch dance.

Remember: Olympic Garden.

brad
10-20-2002, 08:01 PM
supposedly tijuana strip clubs are strip clubs/whorehouses but ive never been to one even though i lived in san diego for a while.

10-20-2002, 08:31 PM
Stay away from strippers, Baggins. They're mostly bi lesbians with glandular disorders. This is why they have such boy-thick skin, which is what makes them hardbodies.

eLROY

Ray Zee
10-20-2002, 09:30 PM
well, look what the cat dragged in. welcome back elroy. i guess this post was really a to elroy troll as you couldnt resist.

10-20-2002, 10:56 PM
I was just about to ask if you were at the Admiral when I read this post. You aren't lying, the women there are amazing. I definitely wasn't expecting the girls to be as hot as they were. And full nude!!!! Glad you enjoyed it!

Gavin

p.s. What the hell took you so long??

HDPM
10-20-2002, 11:18 PM
Attractive hardbody "bi-lesbians". There's a bad combo. Not. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
Keep up with posts like this and Baggins will be applying to be a bouncer.

baggins
10-21-2002, 04:57 AM
i love this forum...

what took me so long? $$ partly. a certain predisposition towards places like that that, in my mind, were demeaning to women. after seeing the kind of rolls that they walk away with, just for shakin it, i don't think they feel demeaned at all. also, i guess, a bit of a social stigma. we have always laughed about going there. but you could never get a group of us to go. so to go alone would invite heaps of constant jokes, more than i care to put up with. now that we've 'broken the seal' so to speak, there's no problem.

Clarkmeister, i will remember Olympic Garden whenever i actually get my lazy ass to Vegas. hopefully i'll be able to drag you along. and dynasty, and maybe even the Babe. though, i don't know if she'd go in for that sort of entertainment. do you know of a better place in Chi for cheaper than the Admiral? of comparable quality?

HDPM - way ahead of you. i already asked if they were hiring. they said they didn't have any positions open currently, but they were always accepting applications. they also said a guy my size would be a good candidate for Security. (im 6'2" and around 260)

Also, Welcome Back eLROY!!! glad to see you didn't completely fall through the cracks.

M2d
10-21-2002, 12:45 PM
Clarkmeister, how can you recommend a place like OG to the pure, young Baggins? especially when he'll be in Vegas for a limited amount of time, and poker games are going 24/7 just waiting for him to kill them?
BTW, how does Cheetahs compare to OG? I heard that OG was the best (I'll vouch for it, also, except that I haven't been to others in town), but Cheetahs is by the hotel I usually stay at.

Clarkmeister
10-21-2002, 01:02 PM
There are, in my opinion, only two clubs in town worth going to. OG and Crazy Horse. Cheetas doesn't make the cut, nor does the new, $15 million Jaguar's.

M2d
10-21-2002, 01:49 PM
Crazy Horst is right by Stardust also, right? I'll have to convince my buddies to check it out the next time we're in town.

Clarkmeister
10-21-2002, 01:51 PM
Yes, just north of the Stardust on Industrial and underneath the Sahara overpass.

10-24-2002, 01:07 PM
You Idiot - your first strip club experience at 24? When did you experience your 1st chubby, yesterday. Since everyone on this site seems to have such high moral ground about tipping, let me offer you this advice to get by cheap in a strip joint. first, always show up early or very late to avoid paying the ridiculous cover charges. Second, always position yourself in the middle of sniffers row. Third, when ever possible sit next to the asain guys with funny smiles, they usually have lots of money and attract many women to them, thus lots of free looks from their money. four, Drink slow, or as Ryan does don't drink at all, just smoke your crack and then look at the cracks.

10-24-2002, 01:12 PM
Just as in Poker, the key to strip clubs is to build a large castle of dollar bills to attrack the dancers to you, I also always attempt to wear green pants, due to the fact that my Johnson always appears larger in them and it allows the dancers to talk to me about the first thing that comes up.

10-25-2002, 03:13 AM
thank you for calling me an idiot.

my first chubby? when i was like 5, at least thats the first one i remember.

though i can honestly say that i never jerked off until i was 19 years old. i played with it, of course. but never really took it to completion. maybe thats why i was so frustrated in high school.