PDA

View Full Version : Closer...

jakethebake
04-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Should have been titled Loser. Boring. Boring. Boring. And I hated the characters. However, Natalie Portman naked is reason enough to watch it again.

istewart
04-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Have yet to see it, but you gotta provide pics man.

IsaacW
04-01-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Natalie Portman naked

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn you, now I have to change my pants!

jakethebake
04-01-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have yet to see it, but you gotta provide pics man.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's out on video. Rent it. I'll give you this much spoiler...she plays a stripper.

istewart
04-01-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she plays a stripper.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I haven't been living under a rock /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
04-01-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she plays a stripper.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, I haven't been living under a rock /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently I have. I had not heard of this movie until my wife got it from netflix.

Sporky
04-01-2005, 12:35 PM
i bought it tuesday when it came out. love it. i think the characters and dialogue are great. clive owen does a pretty incredible job in my opinion. i can see how people wouldn't like it though.

jakethebake
04-01-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i bought it tuesday when it came out. love it. i think the characters and dialogue are great. clive owen does a pretty incredible job in my opinion. i can see how people wouldn't like it though.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree that he did a great job, and i'm not as big a fan as many seem to be of his. i thought the dialog was horribly contrived though.

Ghazban
04-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Natalie Portman was actually naked in Closer? I knew she played a stripper but I thought they didn't show anything. I was undecided about renting it but that could well make up my mind.

Sporky
04-01-2005, 12:45 PM
no, supposedly there were nude scenes....but they were edited out. i'll have to bust open the dvd tonight and check out the deleted scenes.