PDA

View Full Version : April Fools Day

theBruiser500
04-01-2005, 12:07 PM
today is april 1st, aka, april fools day. post about all your funny tricks that you're playing on people.

theBruiser500
04-01-2005, 12:07 PM
also good tricks from previous fools days is good too

Bluffoon
04-01-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
also good tricks from previous fools days is good too

[/ QUOTE ]

A buddy and I came to the office early and took someone's desk out of their office and hid it. We took everything off the desk and put it on the floor just like the desk was still there. The look on her face when she came out of her ofice was priceless. Somehow she knew right where to come for her desk too.

sexypanda
04-01-2005, 12:26 PM
If you're at work, the "net send" command can be your friend. Basically all you need is the computer name of the the person you're playing the trick on (In my office it's the same as your room number which makes things even easier). Then you go to "Start" then "Run" and do one of the following:

1. Type "net send COMPUTERNAME The Computer Watch Team has noticed that you are frequently viewing non work-related material. This is strictly against firm policy. Please call INSERT YOUR NUMBER HERE."

This should get them worried for a while, and you might even get them to make the nervous phone call. If you really want to screw with them, insert your boss's number.

2. Type "net send COMPUTERNAME There as been a fatal error. Please reboot your computer." Wait for them to reboot, rinse, and repeat.

Eihli
04-01-2005, 12:28 PM
if your sink has one of those water hose spray things on it, rubber band the handle down and point it to the front of the sink.

Shajen
04-01-2005, 01:09 PM
One April fools day about 3 years ago a friend of mine and I were bored.

We decided to murder an entire Turkish village while they slept in the night.

It was funny.

willie
04-01-2005, 01:25 PM
i took a dump on my pillowcase

i can't wait to see the look on my face when i get home.

TheIrishThug
04-01-2005, 02:42 PM
my rm made the mistake of going out last night. so now, thanks to me and the kids from next door, he has:

a toothbrush super-glued to that wall that is being used as a tie rack
a smiley face of small change on his desk right where he keeps the mouse for his computer
the large cement block we use as a doorstop in his tshirt drawer
one of the like 8 different face care products that are in his cabinent is super-glued there
there is a huge maglight tapped to his pillow under the pillow case

he hasn't come back yet, so we shall see how he reacts and how long it takes him to find everything. we were hoping that he might come back so trashed that he would just pass out on his bed ignoring the hard lump on his pillow.

pshreck
04-01-2005, 02:43 PM
The pope got the whole world to believe he died.

mason55
04-01-2005, 02:46 PM
This morning in Reno, I shot a man, just to watch him die.

Best April Fool's joke ever. Or at least I thought so.

STLantny
04-01-2005, 02:48 PM
My first year out of HS, I got saran wrap and some dog [censored], and duct tape. We broke a light bulb of all the glass but kept the filament intact, screwed it into this assholes porch light, and taped the whole contraption to the wall. There was a fire cracker in there too. We set it all up, rang the bell, he turned the porch light on, it lit the fire cracker, and about 10seconds later exploded. It didnt explode like we wanted it too, but he still got a little poop on em I hope.

PoBoy321
04-01-2005, 02:48 PM
One April Fools Day, my neighbor's kid was hanging around outside when I went over to talk to him. I told him that his parents were dead, that they died in a car accident, that he was an orphan and was going to have to go live in an orphanage.

When he stopped crying, I told him it was just an April Fools joke and that his parents were still alive.

Later that night, I snuck into his house and killed them anyway.

jakethebake
04-01-2005, 02:52 PM
I went around the office and put a sticky note over the track ball under everyone's mouse so they wouldn't work. Last year I did the same thing to all 40+ people on the floor at my old job, and one of the partners was actually yelling at someone at our IT dept. over the phone while trying to figure out the problem. He was a tad embarrassed. The favor was returned, however, when someone replaced my entire terminal with an old typewriter and note that said, "no mouse required" while I was in a meeting. They must be a smarter bunch here. No one fell for it.