PDA

View Full Version : sanity check

kyro
04-01-2005, 10:57 AM
PP 55s. 4tabling, no reads. i'm pissed. anyways.

Hand #1

10/15 blinds, two limpers to me in MP3. I make it 90 with AA. SB and two limpers call. 285 in the pot

Flop: 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Checked to second limper who bets 75. I make it 300 to go. SB pushes for 785 total. First limper calls all-in, second limper folds. I...

Second hand:

10/15 blinds. 4 limpers, SB folds. I make it 135 from the BB with QQ. 3 callers. (IF YOU'RE WONDERING IF THE 55s ARE BEATABLE, HERE'S YOUR ANSWER.)

So like 5K in the pot.

Flop: A84. I check, one guy bets all in for like 185. Another guy calls. Other guy folds. Action's on me. I...

Elektrik
04-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Hand 1 - I push, especially given the pot size relative to your stack now (and raise more preflop, although your size is fine)

Hand 2 - Given their range of hands, I fold as I'm going to be behind too much.

kyro
04-01-2005, 10:11 PM
So, we have a check reraise all-in and a check call the reraise all in and you think I'm good here? I think you're crazy. You and your 30% ROI.

raptor517
04-01-2005, 10:16 PM
whoa whoa, mike, that was the SB that pushed after he made it 300. you see that? he check reraised all in. i think that you could easily be behind here, buuuuuuut, you have a bunch of your chippers in the pot already, and will be pretty short if u fold.. however, gosh, i really duno what i would do here, you have to be up against a set of 7s right? meh. i want RESULTS!!!!

hand too is a fold no doubt. holla

kyro
04-01-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i want RESULTS!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hand 1: I fold. SB shows J9o. UTG shows a couple spades for the flush draw. Neither improve, SB takes it down with pair of nines.

Hand 2: I fold. All-in guy shows 67 for a straight draw, caller has Q8 for a pair of eights. Caller wins. I scream at the computer because I'm playing against idiots. I check my spreadsheet and realize I'm up over $2K in about a month. I scream at the computer because I'm rich.

I love poker.