PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Bonus Question

Delzek15
04-01-2005, 05:41 AM
I just put a grand in absolute for the 50% bonus they have going on and well... As soon as I deposited the money became available. Not just the thousand but the bonus as well. I talked to a friend who did the same bonus and he said the bonus was in his "Pending Account" well mine is available right away... Now did Absolute make a mistake? Am I lucky? Would I be able to withdraw it right now? After actually seeing there software its slow and ugly and you can only open 3 tables at a time which is frustrating. Anyways I appreciate any answers anyone can give...

Thanks,
Derek

toss
04-01-2005, 05:44 AM
Looks like you slipped through the cracks. Whether you should notify them is your choice. I don't know if they'll eventually find out and what they'll do if they do find out.

Siegmund
04-01-2005, 06:41 AM
Wait 48 hours before you do the cashout, as with any Absolute deposit.

If you HAVE no pending bonus at all, go ahead and deposit again today while the APR20 reload is still going on. Would be silly to play with no perks coming in when they're so easy to get, wouldnt it?

I have a feeling this may be an April Fool -- the automated bonuses don't ever go in the wrong place -- but I DID have to write to support for a bonus code that didn't work once a month or so ago, and they accidentally gave me $120 cash instead of $120 more pending bonus. At the time their bonuses never expired if you played once every two months, so I simply cashed out the extra next time I cycled a redeposit through the site. Didn't feel guilty since it "would have been cleared out someday anyway."

Delzek15
04-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Just the thing is I'm scared that if I try to take it out they'll freeze it and thats like a large perecentage of my BR... Ah I hope it works.