PDA

View Full Version : How much does your wife/gf/dog/phone...

Tuco
04-01-2005, 03:38 AM
cost you each month by nagging/asking questions/barking/ringing?

I'm thinking a couple thousand a month for me. I have a friend who puts up with about 40 times the interuptions I do, so i'm not the worst off by far.

Tuco.

SoftcoreRevolt
04-01-2005, 03:58 AM
The phone has only cost me one tournament so far, and that was only a 5+.5 Goon tournament which was just for fun. And that was less the phone and more rage at my credit card company for putting a block my my card because it was "stolen." (A 300 dollar deposit to Pokernow made them think it was stolen, GG Sherlocks.)

The girlfriend if anything is +EV, when she's around she's nothing but supporting. When she calls, I get nothing but good cards. If our relationship were a starting hand, it'd be AQo, which according to PT is my most profitable non AA/KK hand.

jennifer29
04-01-2005, 03:58 AM
You may want to try playing more than 20 hours a month you lazy gooch. Oh yeh I'm sorry thats why I like you ur the only person I know lazier tham me. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

QuickLearner
04-01-2005, 09:28 AM
If your relationship was KK, would we be talking about your boyfriend?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Boltsfan1992
04-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Phone: 0 Caller ID and voice mail.
Cell Phone: 0 Caller ID and voice mail.
Dog: I would say that I lost some money, but don't know how much...
Wife: 0 She always asks, "Are you in a hand? If not, I'll wait until the next break."
Jehovah Witness/Mormon/Church Groups/People selling stuff at my front door: See the dog amount, maybe I should find a way to get a "doorbell ID" or a video camera.

PB