PDA

View Full Version : Does Eurobet Suck or What

Timer
04-01-2005, 02:52 AM
I hate Eurobet. I can't see when I'ts my turn. That blinking arrow is completely hidden. I like the general Party Poker interface, but the color scheme at Eurobet is just horrible.

I can't see what's in the cashier, if I can even make the cashier page come up, which it doesn't half the time. What the hell is up with that? A couple of simple changes and it would be all right, but try getting ahold of customer service. They're worse than Empire.

I guess when you're making billions you can do any damn thing you want.

I'm ready to bolt.

ZimbuTheMonkey
04-01-2005, 03:31 AM
You can move the image files from the party poker folder over to Eurobet, it's pretty easy.

Soleo
04-01-2005, 04:32 AM
Is is possible that you have some kind of aberration in how colors appear/distinguish for you? Because I like Eurobet's color scheme and blinking arrow is pretty visible for me. But anyway copy images as Zimb said and fix it.

Timer
04-01-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can move the image files from the party poker folder over to Eurobet, it's pretty easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you tell me how do this?

Thanks

BusterStacks
04-01-2005, 04:44 AM
there is a folder called "Images" in the Party Poker folder and also in the Eurobet folder. open both of these. Select all files in the Party Poker Images folder, right click and drag to the Eurobet Images folder. Select Copy Here, a dialog will ask if you want to replace existing files, hit "yes to all".

KaBoom
04-01-2005, 05:29 AM
Stupid question, please don't shoot me. What does this do? Does the table say party and are the table/backround in party poker colors?

Timer
04-01-2005, 05:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
there is a folder called "Images" in the Party Poker folder and also in the Eurobet folder. open both of these. Select all files in the Party Poker Images folder, right click and drag to the Eurobet Images folder. Select Copy Here, a dialog will ask if you want to replace existing files, hit "yes to all".

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. That is all right. I didn't know you could do that, and it helps a lot. Works great. Thanks much.