PDA

View Full Version : Riddle--can you figure it out?

tek
04-01-2005, 01:58 AM
Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one has gotten it right-including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question:
What is her motive in killing her sister?

I will post the answer Saturay night.

fluxrad
04-01-2005, 02:06 AM
The answer is in white:

<font color="white">She kills her sister because she figures if the guy she met knew her mother, he might also know her sister and she'll see him at her sister's funeral.</font>

BWebb
04-01-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The answer is in white:

<font color="white">She kills her sister because she figures if the guy she met knew her mother, he might also know her sister and she'll see him at her sister's funeral.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct.

gamblore99
04-01-2005, 02:15 AM
This riddle sucks. Probably because I heard it before. Anyone have any others?

CrazyN8
04-01-2005, 02:16 AM
nice avatar flux.

Is that really the answer? I think it's her dad. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

LethalRose
04-01-2005, 02:17 AM
kinda desperate...

istewart
04-01-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The answer is in white:

[/ QUOTE ]

This answer seems decent, but if that ends up really being the answer this riddle is gay.

BWebb
04-01-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
nice avatar flux.

Is that really the answer? I think it's her dad. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That is the answer. What it proves in white:

<font color="white">If you get this correct, it means you think like a psychopath. Don't remember the specifics on it, but this is what it proves. </font>

fluxrad
04-01-2005, 02:23 AM
moo

skoal2k4
04-01-2005, 02:25 AM
i've heard this one before /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ethan
04-01-2005, 02:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

That is the answer. What it proves in white:

<font color="white">If you get this correct, it means you think like a psychopath. Don't remember the specifics on it, but this is what it proves. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh-oh.

I got this one pretty much instantly.

Hermlord
04-01-2005, 02:39 AM
Yeah, except he knows her mom but doesn't know her. (Knows Mom) does not imply (Knows Daughter).

Also, why actually kill the sister? Why not tell the sister about the man, and put up a fake eulogy/funeral announcement? Did she at least try to ask the other funeral guests and the officiate if they knew the man?

Is one who is capable of killing her own sister truly capable of love? Did she not love her own sister?

Also, killing is like, totally illegal and stuff.

jason_t
04-01-2005, 02:48 AM
Where is Patrick when you need him?

Murder (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=1711638&amp;Fo rum=f20&amp;Words=murder&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=17 11638&amp;Search=true&amp;where=sub&amp;Name=21723&amp;daterange=1 &amp;newerval=&amp;newertype=w&amp;olderval=10&amp;oldertype=&amp;body prev=#Post1711638)

Michael's answer is pure brilliance.

DBowling
04-01-2005, 09:39 AM
ill take a guess:
<font color="white"> the man mistook her for her twin sister, after falling in love, she decided to kill her sister to take over her life. this sounds plausible, but if the dead sister had any in depth history with the man, this seems like a bad plan </font>

DBowling
04-01-2005, 09:43 AM
well i guess im wrong/not psychotic, but i still like my answer, and i like twins. so umm yea there

mostsmooth
04-01-2005, 10:07 AM
she killed her sisteer to see the guy again.

beerbandit
04-01-2005, 10:19 AM
someone just sent me this the other day, so i wont answer ---- not really a riddle though, i was told it was a test that helps tell if youre a psycho

but i did not get it right either

cheers

bort411
04-01-2005, 10:33 AM
This is not a riddle as there is no correct answer. There is simply too little information here; just BS psychology.

elwoodblues
04-01-2005, 11:52 AM
She killed her sister because her sister kept posting "riddles" that have been posted before and she couldn't take it any more when people who know the answer from having previously read it answer trying to look smart. (am I on the right track???)