PDA

View Full Version : Shootout seats transferrable?

Sam T.
04-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Does anyone know whether I can use a $5 rebuy sattelite seat in ANY double-shoot out, or do I have to use it in the one that the stars folks specify?

Thanks,

Sam

Chaos81
04-01-2005, 12:07 AM
Don't hold me to this, I could be WAY off, but I imagine you could email support and they could transfer it for you.

Jurollo
04-01-2005, 12:09 AM
All PS satscan be easily be unregistered for W$ or T$.... essentially this means you can unregister and use that money for a tourney of the same type, WSOP for WSOP, 350K for 350K... although T$ can be used for WSOP as well. Confused? Good.
~Justin

Rushmore
04-01-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All PS satscan be easily be unregistered for W$ or T$.... essentially this means you can unregister and use that money for a tourney of the same type, WSOP for WSOP, 350K for 350K... although T$ can be used for WSOP as well. Confused? Good.
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Great, but you might want to tell him HOW to do this.

Go to the tourney lobby that you won a seat in. Where it would normally say "register," it will now say "unregister."

After you click here, go to the cashier, and on the left side, you'll see that you have so many "W$" available. You may now use these to purchase entrance into any WSOP satellite event at all, not just shootouts.

They may or may not be good for WPT events as well, but I'm too tired and blotto to remember.

Oh, yeah, and by the way--I won my WSOP seat today in a double shootout at Stars.

Nick-Zack
04-01-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know whether I can use a $5 rebuy sattelite seat in ANY double-shoot out, or do I have to use it in the one that the stars folks specify?

Thanks,

Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

You can sell the W$ also if you don't want to play.