PDA

View Full Version : I have position, I have a flush draw, a straight draw, and mid pair

tbach24
03-31-2005, 10:29 PM
4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif OTB with 25. Villain has me covered and limps UTG. Table is wicked loose-passive but I haven't been in a hand with the villain. I suspect he is just as horrible as the rest.

I raise to 4xBB and he calls.

Flop is K /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
Villain checks, I bet 3 into a pot of 2.15, Villain calls

Turn is 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
Villain checks, hero ???

soLit
03-31-2005, 10:50 PM
I think I would check also, and wait to see the river, if he is just as horrible as the rest you would save yourself a bet considering he might call anything all the way down. See the free card, and if you feel he has nothing at that point bet half the pot if you think he might fold??

Tilt
03-31-2005, 11:21 PM
Fire again. He might fold something like 99 if you come again. Hid first call would not convince me he has conviction about his hand.

soLit
03-31-2005, 11:23 PM
I guess if you fire again its good, but if you fire and he raises, then your paying 2 bets to see the river. And if he folds you miss an oppertunity to make more money. It doesnt look like the pot is that big yet. Maybe your flush card would make him 2 pair and it would pay off big.

Borno
04-01-2005, 12:03 AM
in this low stakes.. I flush my stack here...

I fire on 4th st. If he reraises I push. Your gutsshot + flush outs are very promising.. throw 2 sixes and 3 fours in the mix... your 16 outs look awesome (9 flush outs, 4 straight outs, 2 sixes, and 1 out for the 4 (I figure in some situations he could have a higher two pair) I love a bet.

You might be beat here, but likely by only a marginally better hand... I think you have so many outs that if he does reraise, you have a good reason to push... he'll likely fold, which is fine.. you'll have his 2 bets. and if he calls.. I'm not cranky.

BornDizzKNocks

BobboFitos
04-01-2005, 12:06 AM
check

"check, check, check-all night long it's 'check, check...'"

xorbie
04-01-2005, 01:11 AM
I bet he has a king with a crappy kicker, or some other cards he is unlikely to get rid of. Your 9 flush outs are not too well disguised, but the other ones are. I think you get payed off if you hit on the river so no real point in betting here.

Kaz The Original
04-01-2005, 01:17 AM
I hate getting check raised off this beauty of a draw. I'm looking at the river.

tbach24
04-01-2005, 08:43 AM
I check behind.

River is J /images/graemlins/club.gif and it goes check/check

He flips over J /images/graemlins/diamond.gifT /images/graemlins/spade.gif

So I just wanted to make sure you guys would do the same thing that I did.

BobboFitos
04-01-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I check behind.

River is J /images/graemlins/club.gif and it goes check/check

He flips over J /images/graemlins/diamond.gifT /images/graemlins/spade.gif

So I just wanted to make sure you guys would do the same thing that I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

his flop call is amazing