PDA

View Full Version : Hands seen 30, hands won 0...Time to move?

canis582
03-31-2005, 08:00 PM
I am at a Party 25NL table and ive been pretty card dead. Ive seen 15 percent of the flops but havent hit yet.
Money is flying around the table right now but im afraid I have too tight of an image, i'm only down 2 bucks.
Should I change tables to have a better chance of getting paid when I get a hand?

tbach24
03-31-2005, 08:02 PM
No, they won't notice you haven't been bluffing at all because they're fishis (like BobboFitos).

beset7
03-31-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am at a Party 25NL table and ive been pretty card dead. Ive seen 15 percent of the flops but havent hit yet.
Money is flying around the table right now but im afraid I have too tight of an image, i'm only down 2 bucks.
Should I change tables to have a better chance of getting paid when I get a hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Play some suited trash from LP. Image can be changed you know. If the table is really that good you shouldn't leave.

Tilt
03-31-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think thats the case invest a little in a bluff. If they fold, great. If they don't, you know you don't need to move.

kurto
03-31-2005, 10:57 PM
Is it really so odd to go 30 hands without having a win? I've played 3 tables and had one table get nothing pretty the whole night. Othertimes, I've won something like 7 out of 10 hands.

Sometimes you're going to run cold.