PDA

View Full Version : girlfriends dad cheating on her mom

Dubra
03-31-2005, 03:12 PM
I usually just read the posts here, but i am in a kind of sticky situaiton i'm not sure how to handle. im a senior in college and my girlfriend is a sophomore. her parents live nearby so we see them/her mom fairly often whether its for some free food or she needs something or whatever.

the facts:
i was fairly certain her dad has been cheating on her mom based a few different observations, but i said nothing because its not my business

girlfriends mom is finally catching on to things, like finding out he sent his secretary and her mother flowers on easter signed "love"

girlfriend is an only child and feels stuck in the middle of this. her mom seems to be talking to her about it more than anyone else, and you can imagine how that makes my GF feel. apparently her moms friends have a "big mouth" so she doesnt want them gossping. therefore most of what her mom says is told to me by my girlfriend. so i am in the uncomfortable position of knowing more about what is going on than i really want to.

my question is, how do i handle this situation? i see the mom pretty often, so do i just ignore it and pretend everything is fine? i have to comfort my girlfriend but be careful because if i say something to her she might suggest it to her mom (not as coming from me, but from her). thanks

Rick Diesel
03-31-2005, 03:17 PM
This is certainly a tough situation to be in. I would suggest staying out of it entirely, except for being there when your girlfriend needs someone to talk to. Family issues are best when kept to the family.

Chairman Wood
03-31-2005, 03:24 PM
Don't involve yourself in this situation at all other than being there to support your girlfriend or support the mother if she comes to you.

asofel
03-31-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't involve yourself in this situation at all other than being there to have sex with your girlfriend or have sex with the mother if she comes onto you.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Zoltri
03-31-2005, 03:27 PM
What does the mom look like?
Maybe she wants to take out some revenge on him.
PM me if interested. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chairman Wood
03-31-2005, 03:29 PM
Thanks it really needed it!

jason_t
03-31-2005, 03:30 PM
My ex-gf's Dad cheated on her Mom when we were together. It was absolutely horrible. The tension in their house was unbearable. Just stay out of it in every way possible, other than to support her or her Mom if she involves you.

Chairman Wood
03-31-2005, 03:31 PM
OOT, always there to help

Dubra
03-31-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What does the mom look like?
Maybe she wants to take out some revenge on him.
PM me if interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha... i think i'll do you a favor and let you skip this one... the whole daughter looking like her mother in 30 years would be an unattractive theory in this csse.

Shajen
03-31-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is certainly a tough situation to be in. I would suggest staying out of it entirely, except for being there when your girlfriend needs someone to talk to. Family issues are best when kept to the family.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with the diesel.

WDC
03-31-2005, 04:05 PM
Stay out of it. It's not your problem and it's not your girlfriend's problem.

Fishwhenican
03-31-2005, 05:18 PM
Totally agree with Diesel!
Support your GF, listen to her, and whatever you do don't try to fix anything.

RunDownHouse
03-31-2005, 05:22 PM
If you're going to marry the girlfriend, be supportive and listen to her when she needs it.

If you're not going to marry her, dump her. You don't need that kind of baggage.

willie
03-31-2005, 05:26 PM
stay out of it.

see my advice is short and sweet.

and if you girlfriend starts getting fat or you get into a fight, be like "woman, don't make me go find a side piece like your daddy!"

lighterjobs
03-31-2005, 05:27 PM
If you really care about your girlfriend, just listen to what she has to say and zone out while she talks. Don't be too worried until she tells you that she wants you to kill her dad.

Turkish
03-31-2005, 06:04 PM
Girl who put man in doghouse soon find him in cathouse..

sublime
03-31-2005, 06:10 PM
my question is, how do i handle this situation?

mind your own business.

or tell the dad to keep his dirt under the rug, or your buddy sublime will kick him in the gravy pouch.

LethalRose
03-31-2005, 06:36 PM
is her moms name Stacey?

just support your gf and feel sorry for the mom, dont go trying to get into it, its not your business.

Felix_Nietsche
03-31-2005, 10:54 PM
Mind your own business and do not get involved....

Dubra
03-31-2005, 10:56 PM
thanks guys... i certainly agree with you all and will keep out of this one as much as possible.. thanks again

boedeker
03-31-2005, 11:12 PM
im pretty sure that you should tell him that the wife thinks something up, and if it is, how much its hurting his daughter and he should consider ending the relationship. be a man.

Joe Pesci
03-31-2005, 11:15 PM
Stab him in da neck with a pen a few times.

Den take him upstate with some fellas and bury him.

Den go home and have a nice dinner with your momma.

Joey Knish
04-01-2005, 03:11 AM
You are not funny. As head gimmick account man, I banish you from these forums. Begone.

Rick Diesel
04-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Would you like to change my socks?

YourFoxyGrandma
04-01-2005, 11:10 AM
That's not even something Joe Pesci would say.

PoBoy321
04-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Obviously, the consensus is to stay out of it, but if your main proof is that he sent his secretary flowers, I wouldn't assume too much. What other proof is there?

jakethebake
04-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Make sure the mom understands how much better a revenge f[/b]uck will make her feel, especially if it's with you.

PoBoy321
04-01-2005, 11:55 AM
The consequences of screwing your girlfriend's mom are unimaginable.

Unimaginably awesome.

Dubra
04-01-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously, the consensus is to stay out of it, but if your main proof is that he sent his secretary flowers, I wouldn't assume too much. What other proof is there?

[/ QUOTE ]

"working" 20 hour days for the past 6-8 months, i.e. spending only 2-3 hours a day sleeping at home for that period of time
making this other womans address the checking acct and credit card statements/bills go to
missing significant $$$ from the checking acct
disappearing on business trips with no notice until the morning of
going into "work" at midnight
etc....

Cry Me A River
04-01-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

"working" 20 hour days for the past 6-8 months, i.e. spending only 2-3 hours a day sleeping at home for that period of time
making this other womans address the checking acct and credit card statements/bills go to
missing significant $$$ from the checking acct
disappearing on business trips with no notice until the morning of
going into "work" at midnight

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, dude, is the wife retarded?

How does she not freak the hell out over any one of these?

Richie Rich
04-01-2005, 10:01 PM
After you f the mom, tell your GF (and the Dad) what you did on the Jerry Springer show.
Jerry!, Jerry!, Jerry! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif