PDA

View Full Version : A question about Absolute!

lillumultipass
03-31-2005, 02:48 PM
Hi everyone! /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I am currently clearing the bonus at Interpoker, but I have read bonuswhores101, and I am considering moving to absolute, as they say it is one of the site with the biggest number of reloads, promotions... Nevertheless, they also say that the sofware is slow...
so I would really enjoy to get real opinions from player playing there, or having played there...my bankroll is about 600$, and I intend to play 1-2$ LimitHE. What about the quality of the games, the rake...also, are the bonus easy to clear???
Any opinions greatly appreciated!
Thanks! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

lillumultipass
03-31-2005, 02:55 PM
I rêply to myself /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I have just read a review of Noble POker at pokerlistings.com...any opinions about this site???

Wyers
03-31-2005, 02:59 PM
Seriously.

Type "Absolute" into the site's search engine.

Over the past month or two, it seems there have been tons of posts re:Absolute.

There is a wealth of information already posted in this forum - using the Search function will yield far more information than you will ever receive in response to this single post.

Good luck.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NateDog
03-31-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi everyone! /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I am currently clearing the bonus at Interpoker, but I have read bonuswhores101, and I am considering moving to absolute, as they say it is one of the site with the biggest number of reloads, promotions... Nevertheless, they also say that the sofware is slow...
so I would really enjoy to get real opinions from player playing there, or having played there...my bankroll is about 600$, and I intend to play 1-2$ LimitHE. What about the quality of the games, the rake...also, are the bonus easy to clear???
Any opinions greatly appreciated!
Thanks! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Answers here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/search.php?Cat=)

TxBuckeye
04-01-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I rêply to myself /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I have just read a review of Noble POker at pokerlistings.com...any opinions about this site???

[/ QUOTE ]
Right now Noble sucks. Frequent disconnects, lack of games. I'd stay away for now.