PDA

View Full Version : Who are the best here and how much?

JGalt
03-31-2005, 12:34 PM
Who are the ten best players here? How much would a first place takes all prize be for them to be interested to play each other in a tourney?

mostsmooth
03-31-2005, 12:48 PM
so i guess youre asking who the ten best tourney players are?
im not in the top ten

RustedCorpse
03-31-2005, 12:56 PM
I'm not.

M2d
03-31-2005, 01:05 PM
one of the ten best players in my household. but my wife doesn't play. and we have no kids yet. or other roommates.

JGalt
03-31-2005, 01:58 PM
Maybe I should be more specific. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif In 2+2 who are the most respected or top winning tourney players. I would be willing to organize a tournament, where I front the prize money for a first place takes all. I think it would be interesting to see and could provide bragging rights for the winner. Or I could do a poll with a list of people and we could choose the ten players.

My question is, how much would the prize need to be for people to be interested?

mostsmooth
03-31-2005, 02:19 PM
id be interested in your freeroll.(i know im not top ten, but theyd be too busy anyway)

bugstud
03-31-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I should be more specific. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif In 2+2 who are the most respected or top winning tourney players. I would be willing to organize a tournament, where I front the prize money for a first place takes all. I think it would be interesting to see and could provide bragging rights for the winner. Or I could do a poll with a list of people and we could choose the ten players.

My question is, how much would the prize need to be for people to be interested?

[/ QUOTE ]

probably more than you want to give for the top ten players

Victor
03-31-2005, 02:29 PM
i think this dude named raymer did real well recently.....

daryn
03-31-2005, 02:39 PM
how much do you want to put up? i'm in hahahaha..

oh and you should post this in MTT forum.

JGalt
03-31-2005, 02:41 PM
Ok, ok, I withdraw my idea. My capping point would have been $500. Would that have been enough?

radek2166
03-31-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not I!!!!(best player)

I am interested. Depending on the site.

daryn
03-31-2005, 02:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Ok, ok, I withdraw my idea. My capping point would have been $500. Would that have been enough?

[/ QUOTE ]

sure, just pick 9 other chumps and me and we'll roll.

probables:

MLG
ZeeJustin
Schaefer
Fossilman (prob. not worth his time)
daryn
daryn
daryn

Kurn, son of Mogh
03-31-2005, 02:47 PM
On 2+2 in general? On OOT? Regular or occaisional posters?

Barry Greenstein posts here occaisionally, so he's one. If you mean regular posters, I think the consensus would be Snakehead.

BottlesOf
03-31-2005, 02:49 PM
I think I might be one of the ten best who reside on my block. Definitely top 50 in my zip code.

stabn
03-31-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

probables:

MLG
ZeeJustin
Schaefer
daryn
daryn
daryn

[/ QUOTE ]

Schaefer, being from the Seattle area, is smart enough to call bad game selection on that one and would probably sit out /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

JGalt
03-31-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On 2+2 in general? On OOT? Regular or occaisional posters?

Barry Greenstein posts here occaisionally, so he's one. If you mean regular posters, I think the consensus would be Snakehead.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really know. I need to put some thought into this now. Daryn is right, I should have put this in the MTT forum. I will ponder this and reply in a little while. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them. As far as sites, I would have to say poker stars.

chaas4747
03-31-2005, 03:02 PM
Great now Bruiser is going to come on here and demand a minimum number of post to play, something like 3000+ to play, and 1000+ if you want to watch.

Shajen
03-31-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

probables:

MLG
ZeeJustin
Schaefer
daryn
daryn
daryn

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to be in that game.

I'd get berated something fierce for being the fish I am after I suck out runner runner like 5 straight times in pots I had no business being in.

I think you should also give your boy Daryn is right a shot at the title.

radek2166
03-31-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Great now Bruiser is going to come on here and demand a minimum number of post to play, something like 3000+ to play, and 1000+ if you want to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Atleast he has a mission in life.

radek2166
03-31-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who are the ten best players here? How much would a first place takes all prize be for them to be interested to play each other in a tourney?

[/ QUOTE ]

And hes a regular

radek2166
03-31-2005, 03:28 PM
How bout Sheriff fatman?