PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to create a few banners for me...

TheMetetron
03-31-2005, 10:02 AM
Note: I don't even want to get into it, so let's not even mention the site or address here, thank you.

Anyways, I'm going to be purchasing a combination of top/side banners around in the middle of next month to advertise a site on 2+2 and I have very, very limited graphic skills. I've run a few large web sites before, but never did the graphics for them; sadly, I've lost the contact information for the guys who used to do work for me.

I need a 468x60 banner and a 120x60 banner with some combination of money/chips/whatever and text. I could do it myself if I needed to, but it would look really ghetto and for the amount of money I'm going to spend, I'd rather have it look nice.

So can anyone recommend either:

A) A graphic artist who could do this for a reasonable price.
B) A website where I can pick up some stock graphics of chips/money in order to make a ghettofied version myself if I have to.
C) A fellow 2+2er who would do it in exchange for sexual favors.

I'd prefer A, but I'd settle for any help right now. It's been a very long time since I've had to do something like this. I have both Photoshop/Paint Shop Pro so it is possible I could do it myself, but I'd really rather not.

Alright, guys, sorry for the rant, thanks for any help.