PDA

View Full Version : seriously, [censored] all in ones

JaBlue
03-31-2005, 09:38 AM
goddamn I hate all in one printer/copy/faxes/etc. I truly hate them. I have had 2 before this new one and they've all broken. My girlfriend's at Fry's and calls and asks if I need something. I tell her yes, a printer. she asks about what kind etc. and I make it very clear that I want a NORMAL PRINTER WITH ONE FUNCTION: to print. I repeat this maybe five times. Of course she comes home with an all-in-one claiming that there was a huge sale etc. and it wasn't much more expensive and wouldn't I like all these extra functions. Well let me tell you how much I wish she hadn't paid for it. That way I could office space it right now. As I write I'm supposed to be on a trip to LA. I'll take a moment to mention that this thing doesn't even come all together. You have to piece it together. That only took 5 mins so I won't complain. I installed the rest of this piece of [censored] last night and it was taking forever to install so I figured I'd wake up in the morning and check its progress. MIDNIGHT - 36%. 5:00 AM - 45%. I then fixed whatever problem was there and it got all done. I was excited because this thing looks fancy and looks like it won't break. I print two pages out of my 75 andl.... PAPER JAM. I do my best to rip out all the paper etc. but it just doesn't work. GOD DAMNIT ARGH

jason_t
03-31-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As I write I'm supposed to be on a trip to LA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this have anything to do with the printer?

Isura
03-31-2005, 10:49 AM
Why would buy an all-in-one three times if you only ever need to print? Mine works well.

swede123
03-31-2005, 11:31 AM
pc load letter, WHAT THE HELL DOES PC LOAD LETTER MEAN?

Cheers,

Swede

astroglide
03-31-2005, 12:21 PM
should have asked! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=2032884&Forum= All_Forums&Words=multipass&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&M ain=2032425&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=&datera nge=1&newerval=1&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=& bodyprev=#Post2032884)