PDA

View Full Version : Talking to girls at the gym

BWebb
03-30-2005, 11:48 PM
Alright, just joined the local gym to help get myself back in shape. I'm not fat, but my cardio is weak. Anyway, like gyms all across the nation, there are a ton of hot chics walking around. Is there really any way to try to talk to these girls without it looking and feeling like you are just hitting on them? Maybe it wouldn't be that way, but I just think that's what it would look like from their perspective. Thoughts?

nothumb
03-30-2005, 11:51 PM
Here's the thing. You guys all want to talk to girls and have them not think you're hitting on them. That's because you have no game, or you expect them not to want you to hit on them, which is obviously a bad sign. You do not sneak into a girl's sports bra by pretending to be her friend and then a month later trying to slide her the hot beef injection.

The trick with hitting on women is that they're aware that they're being hit on, and still enjoy it. All you noobs need to learn this.

NT

xpander
03-30-2005, 11:52 PM
Don't overthink it. Just be natural. If they give you a look, try any of the other hundred girls that go to the same gym.

BWebb
03-30-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Here's the thing. You guys all want to talk to girls and have them not think you're hitting on them. That's because you have no game, or you expect them not to want you to hit on them, which is obviously a bad sign. You do not sneak into a girl's sports bra by pretending to be her friend and then a month later trying to slide her the hot beef injection.

The trick with hitting on women is that they're aware that they're being hit on, and still enjoy it. All you noobs need to learn this.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

All good points. Some of my question arises from the fact that I just got out of a 3 1/2 year relationship and I kind of forgot how the game is played. But, it's like riding a bike, I'll remember soon enough.

siccjay
03-31-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. They like to be hit on. Be creative though. Girls don't like AFC's (Average F**king Chumps.)

tworooks
03-31-2005, 12:41 AM
see the movie "hitch". will smith does some pretty creative things

tdarko
03-31-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just be natural

[/ QUOTE ]
this is sooooooooo true. girls don't like phonies and to me "game" is exactly what the word means and that isn't being real. be yourself, girls respond to that.

NoTalent
03-31-2005, 01:58 AM
Put 300+ lbs on the bench. Walk around it for a few minutes while admiring yourself in the mirror. Ask a few guys to spot you. Let them know you will need 'a bit of help' and for sure you will need a 'lift off'.

Pace around the bench grunting loudly. Get down and grasp the bar with both hands then scream your countdown. 3! 2! 1! GOO!

As the bar is crashing down trying to crack your sternum, push with all your might and you and your spotter should be able to pull off 1 rep.

Walk around the girls on the cardio equipment and they will be all over you because you bench over 300.

Edge34
03-31-2005, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Put 300+ lbs on the bench. Walk around it for a few minutes while admiring yourself in the mirror. Ask a few guys to spot you. Let them know you will need 'a bit of help' and for sure you will need a 'lift off'.

Pace around the bench grunting loudly. Get down and grasp the bar with both hands then scream your countdown. 3! 2! 1! GOO!

As the bar is crashing down trying to crack your sternum, push with all your might and you and your spotter should be able to pull off 1 rep.

Walk around the girls on the cardio equipment and they will be all over you because you bench over 300.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sup bro does that to warm up.

With one arm.

ObnxNole
03-31-2005, 02:01 AM
Walk around with a huge boner!

TStoneMBD
03-31-2005, 02:02 AM
either that or do some penis curls with the free weights. i think there is actually an electronic 9inch boner that lifts 30lb barbels.

www.8minutepenis.com (http://www.8minutepenis.com)

peachy
03-31-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Alright, just joined the local gym to help get myself back in shape. I'm not fat, but my cardio is weak. Anyway, like gyms all across the nation, there are a ton of hot chics walking around. Is there really any way to try to talk to these girls without it looking and feeling like you are just hitting on them? Maybe it wouldn't be that way, but I just think that's what it would look like from their perspective. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

if a guy just and tries to pick me up he has no chance...if hes running beside me or on an eliptical then he can start a NORMAL convo...not a hey hot stuff...whats cooking?!?! But then again im an ice queen...

guys that r confident and comfortable get my attention...but if they r using lines ill usually embarass them - if only to save girls from these guys using them again in the future. Im really picky though...so.....

The Legend
03-31-2005, 02:06 AM
Wow, are you an ASF and 2+2er such as myself??? What should the code for identifying us be... Does the brown PUA swim with the HB9?

The Legend
03-31-2005, 02:15 AM
Ok dude. I am going to bestow upon you the goldmine of how to pick-up women. www.fastseduction.com. (http://www.fastseduction.com.) Read the players guide, go to the forum. You follow that stuff, you'll have to beat the ladies away with a stick (Don't worry, its all free, I have no association other then the fact that its good).

The moral of the story is don't be a wuss, don't hide your sexuality, be the alpha male, don't do pick up lines... don't kiss women's @sses (by buying flowers or a drink or dinnner). The majority of communication is by body language and voice tone, so get that working. But the greatest thing you can do is indiscriminately just start talking to women and people everywhere. Just like the best way to learn poker is to play. In fact, both can be approached in the same logical way.
So to sign off...
Don't fold two pair unless you know you're up against trips.

JcTc
03-31-2005, 02:15 AM
Occassionally, I have lit my pubes on fire and ran around the gym screaming. This has proven to be a good convo starter when I see the girl later, say on a treadmill. "You're the flaming pubes guy right?"

If this doesn't work, if there is some girl that has been making constant eye contact with you, just introduce yourself and be funny and don't say anything retarded. Chances are they will like it.

siccjay
03-31-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, are you an ASF and 2+2er such as myself??? What should the code for identifying us be... Does the brown PUA swim with the HB9?

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

ill reply "Aye, but if she won't skinny-dip GFTOW"

The Legend
03-31-2005, 02:29 AM
We should try to streamline the whole process. Work the cocktail waitresses and hot dealers while tearing up the 4/8s at the B&M's . We could finish ITM while fighting LMR.... value bet our TPTK while DHV...

To be honest though, my game (with the females) is crap... I've become so obsessed with poker that it all lost my interest... Spring fever is hittin me hardcore too.... time to change priorities...

ethan
03-31-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, are you an ASF

[/ QUOTE ]
I was wondering if anyone else'd notice that.

Felix_Nietsche
03-31-2005, 02:37 AM
Don't apologize for hitting on women....
Be UN-apologetic and just do it...

But cut your losses with those who are bitchy and give your attention to the ones that respond....

ilya
03-31-2005, 02:38 AM
It's easy to be successful with girls. All you need to do is be confident, charming, and handsome.

Felix_Nietsche
03-31-2005, 02:39 AM
I have heard the wise words of RJ. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The Legend
03-31-2005, 02:40 AM
do you mean your are also an ASFer, or do you not know what it means... I'm so freakin confused... oh look, something shiny...

nolanfan34
03-31-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Boom. Thread over.

I of course have no experience with this, but that's what I imagine is the truth.

gamblore99
03-31-2005, 03:20 AM
Of all the places to hit on girls, I think the gym would be the last. I can't help but feel unconfident when all the guys around me are 6 feet, 200 pounds all muscle and I am just 5'9 155

siccjay
03-31-2005, 03:28 AM
if you have game it makes no difference.....well only a little

ethan
03-31-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
do you mean your are also an ASFer, or do you not know what it means... I'm so freakin confused... oh look, something shiny...

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither, actually. Not a member/active participant, but I'm certainly familiar with the site.

sublime
03-31-2005, 07:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's easy to be successful with girls. All you need to do is be confident, charming, and handsome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence Ng
03-31-2005, 08:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Biggest crock of [censored] [censored].

Lawrence

zephed56
03-31-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Biggest crock of [censored] [censored].

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]
Lawrence, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

yellowjack
04-01-2005, 12:58 AM
sup bro's advice is needed in this thread!

tek
04-01-2005, 01:39 AM
You also need to read a few stories at tuckermax.com (www.tuckermax.com)

He says girls don't like wimps and you need to be a little bit rude sometimes.

But yes, confidence is good. Talking to them and really not caring if you get anywhere is good too. Do you know why?

I'll elaborate. Girls have a "Hard-Up Radar System" hardwired into their brains. The more hard up, the less chance you got...It also applies to jobs, poker games-- anything in life. The less you need something (or at least able to act like you don't need it), the more you get...

CrazyN8
04-01-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Biggest cock.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

that doesn't hurt either /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BWebb
04-01-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Of all the places to hit on girls, I think the gym would be the last. I can't help but feel unconfident when all the guys around me are 6 feet, 200 pounds all muscle and I am just 5'9 155

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the reason for the post. I'm normally pretty confident when talking to girls, but being 5'9" and weighing 165 makes it a little intimidating at the gym. But, next time I go to the gym, I'll say "[censored] it, man"