PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had someone walk in on you having sex?

Creepy Guy
03-30-2005, 08:02 PM

Shajen
03-30-2005, 08:05 PM
my wife.

kidding.

BusterStacks
03-30-2005, 08:06 PM
yes several times.

Hermlord
03-30-2005, 08:06 PM
My roommate sophomore year. I think he only saw enough to know to leave.

Also, earlier in the year I'd had sex when he was in the room; we thought he was asleep. He wasn't.

cold_cash
03-30-2005, 08:16 PM
Your dad did once.

PokerGoblin
03-30-2005, 08:18 PM
My Kid did once.

PG

miajag81
03-30-2005, 08:24 PM
When I was 17 my girlfriend's mom walked in on us...we weren't having sex but engaged in some pretty heavy "petting" i.e. her shirt was off and pants were unbuttoned...luckily she was pretty cool about it

Chairman Wood
03-30-2005, 08:27 PM
I'm curious if your posts are just going to be aimed at making you a characture of your screename.

pshreck
03-30-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious if your posts are just going to be aimed at making you a characture of your screename.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just thinking that. Im pretty sure its a gimmick account now.

What he doesnt realize, is that gimmick accounts are supposed to atleast attempt humor.

Sponger15SB
03-30-2005, 08:31 PM
Aren't like 95% of 2+2ers virgins? So this is gonna be a pretty lonely topic.

codewarrior
03-30-2005, 08:36 PM
It's already a pretty lonely forum...

Alobar
03-30-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

depends on how you define sex. the OP never said it couldnt be with yourself

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 09:11 PM
Does it bother anyone that creepy guy is probably getting off on your responses.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
03-30-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes several times.

[/ QUOTE ]

we have done this to each other. Same girl to ROFL

Bill Murphy
03-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Yep. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif We was both dead drunk; only unoccupied room turned out to be where everyone had put their coats.

Also took a girl back to the motel during a Reserve two-weeker once. Comatose roomie had puked at the bar and been cabbed back hours before.

Coat girl had hygiene issues; was my first time=scarring experience. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bar girl(my second time) had a very plain face but tight bod and amazing attitude/skeellz. /images/graemlins/blush.gif Too drunk to really take advantage. She was moving to Seattle the next morning. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Dearly would love to have been able to switch 'em up in the ol' batting order.... /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

wrto4556
03-30-2005, 09:53 PM
Roomates make this an easy yes.
Thank god I moved out of the dorms.

peachy
03-30-2005, 10:06 PM
yes...a number of times

Creepy Guy
03-30-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes...a number of times

[/ QUOTE ]

Disgusting. I hear you're a fatty.

peachy
03-30-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes...a number of times

[/ QUOTE ]

Disgusting. I hear you're a fatty.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes im sure it was tramatizing for the people that walked in on us

mostsmooth
03-30-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

depends on how you define sex. the OP never said it couldnt be with yourself

[/ QUOTE ]
do cats count?

Jazza
03-30-2005, 11:17 PM
I must say, it can be really annoying when a cat jumps up on the bed, seriously

nothumb
03-30-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I must say, it can be really annoying when a cat jumps up on the bed, seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

My cat sniffed my balls once, no joke.

Actually like the second or third time I had sex my then-girl's raging lesbian roommate who hated my guts walked in right as I was slapping her ass wicked hard. This was one of those 19 year old lesbians that are immature and show-offy and hate themselves and their own skin. Not meaning to stereotype beanflickers or anything but this chick sucked.

She actually didn't even close the door, she just kind of gasped and ran back down the stairs. I was almost done anyway. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NT

wacki
03-31-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually like the second or third time I had sex my then-girl's raging lesbian roommate who hated my guts walked in right as I was slapping her ass wicked hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wicked hard slapping on your second ever time having sex???? With a lesbian watching? Some boys just learn quick. I can only imagine what you do now. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

nothumb
03-31-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wicked hard slapping on your second ever time having sex????

[/ QUOTE ]

What can I say, I studied a bit before I took the plunge. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Actually she got kind of mad at me for slapping her ass like that, she really wasn't much of a freak. That plus her crazy roommates put a stop to that whole debacle pretty quickly.

NT

youtalkfunny
03-31-2005, 05:19 AM
Remember that scene from "Deadwood" where Bullock walks in on Starr and Trixie, looks around, picks up a hammer, and says, "Just came in for this, I'll be leaving now."?

That was an exact replay of my army roommate walking in on me and my gal.

Except my buddy, a born-again bible thumper fresh from the sticks, wasn't as smooth as ol' Seth Bullock.

BUDDY: Oh, uh, hi! I just came in here for...uh...I'm just...I don't know *WHAT* I'm doing! (runs out)

Klepton
03-31-2005, 07:25 AM
my stoned roomate walked in on my girl giving me head, and insisted he get his jacket becasue it was cold outside. The lights were off, and he was hiding his face with his hand, but he wasn't leaving.

The girl picked up a random jacket and threw it at him, and went back to work.

ShortBus
03-31-2005, 07:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BUDDY: Oh, uh, hi! I just came in here for...uh...I'm just...I don't know *WHAT* I'm doing! (runs out)

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

Now why is it cats always seem to be around when you're having sex?! They must like to watch...

Lawrence Ng
03-31-2005, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice avatar Sponger... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lawrence

trotski
03-31-2005, 01:00 PM
Good ol' college dorms...three times my roommate walked in on my girl and I...he was cool about it though, cuz he had a threesome while i was passed out one night...lucky bastard!

radek2166
03-31-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yes several times.

[/ QUOTE ]

we have done this to each other. Same girl to ROFL

[/ QUOTE ]

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

GreywolfNYC
03-31-2005, 01:12 PM
Many times, but they've always been invited.

xadrez
03-31-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Remember that scene from "Deadwood" where Bullock walks in on Starr and Trixie, looks around, picks up a hammer, and says, "Just came in for this, I'll be leaving now."? That was an exact replay...

[/ QUOTE ]

of when my father walked in on me. It was worse for my then gf, as she was on top, and therefore fully on display.

MortalWombat
03-31-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good ol' college dorms...three times my roommate walked in on my girl and I...he was cool about it though, cuz he had a threesome while i was passed out one night...lucky bastard!

[/ QUOTE ]Wow, you seem to have taken that pretty well. I would be pretty upset if my roommate had a threesome with me and my girlfriend without waking me up first.