PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 SnG's are tonight on PokerStars at 8:00 & 10:00pm EST!!!

codewarrior
03-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Everybody's welcome at Stars tonight! Remember, tight is right, unless it's a (not sponsored by or affiliated with) 2+2 event!

Just join the 1st $10 2-table SnG to open on PokerStars after 8:00pm ESY and look for Toro85 (Toro) or codewarrior to sign up first. If the last game before 8:00 hasn't filled and there are only a couple players registered, we may sit in that one.

If this is your first time, please PM me with your PokerStars handle, so you can be added to our list and be recognized if you win! (Two new players last week: DocMartin (JUST1CE) & bluesbassman (AR15girl) - hope you can make it again!!!) /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Good Times! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Games for 2+2 players. Not affiliated with 2+2 publishing, staunch advocates of tight/weak play, or the Coalition for the Formation of a Winning Players Only Forum. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PS: Don't forget we have another one at 10:00 EST if you can't make the 8:00 game (look for DrPhysic or Junaid0 (J-Lo) to start that one).

<-- 4-Rotor Enigma machine, so quit asking already...

wayabvpar
03-30-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

<-- 4-Rotor Enigma machine, so quit asking already...

[/ QUOTE ]

That reminds me...I need to read Cryptonomicon again.