PDA

View Full Version : A good nl or pl hold'em game online

Lurker
10-17-2002, 11:25 PM
Is there one? The Ultimate Bet games are beatable, for sure...but they're a grind. I'm tired of ripping off tightwad $5 stacks at UB for 25c a hand. Reliable $1/hr, for certain...woohoo.

Is there a more live game around? Maybe at PP?

-Lurker

10-18-2002, 07:29 AM
The problem you got here, as shown by 18 views but no replies to your message, is that nobody wants to direct you into their good games!

I certainly don't want to tell you where I play my online pot-limit, because I am average at best and profit simply from numerous POOR players.

But look around for yourself.

10-19-2002, 07:41 PM
"Look around for yourself."

That's always a good advice. I started to study and practise big bet poker because I noticed so many mistakes the micro limit big bet poker players make. There are many/some horrible players.

10-20-2002, 01:33 AM
If you want to make money, why are you at the .15-.25 games to begin with?? Your game ain't gonna get better at that level. Frankly, you don't see any skill at all until you hit the .25-.50 level. But there are bad players at every level and every site. Stake them out. Know what you want in a game and watch for it. Bring up UB, Paradise and Poker Stars simultaneously and just wait until you see the table that's best for you. And then go to work.

There's no magic to this.

-Marlow