PDA

View Full Version : Is there a doctor in the house? Advice needed for prank.

callmedonnie
03-30-2005, 01:44 PM
Smelling salts. That's right, smelling salts. I'm about to invest in some for my own pleasure. Doing a bit of research online it appears they can have negative/drastic effects. I think they're just trying to scare me. One whiff (while passed out) wouldn't hurt anybody.

I will take pictures of the first run and post them to the forum for all those interested.

gumpzilla
03-30-2005, 01:46 PM
I think you're looking for OOT (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=exchange).

The Yugoslavian
03-30-2005, 01:48 PM
STFU Donnie....you're out of your element!

Yugoslav
Seriously, OOT is your best bet.

J_Cousteau
03-30-2005, 02:06 PM
Pranks are great until someone loses an eye. Seriously though, it's not the most dangerous thing i can think of but ammonia could be an asthma trigger and may cause burns to the eyes. This wouldnt be very nice.

Now if you want to be really mean try pouring cold water in the ear while they are sleeping. I promise you will get punched in the face.

Who's your favorite new kid? Call me Joey.

microbet
03-30-2005, 02:34 PM
CITANUL, please hurry, someone needs your advice!!!

skipperbob
03-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Uh?....Irieguy?

microbet
03-30-2005, 02:50 PM
No no no, Irieguy brings people into this world. We need Citanul's advice here.

skipperbob
03-30-2005, 02:51 PM
Is he an undertaker /images/graemlins/confused.gif

microbet
03-30-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i mean, in general, most people don't consider suicide til they lose a large % of their/their family's net worth, but for people who like to make bitchy posts, i think that exceptions probably can be made.

[/ QUOTE ]

-citanul

make some substitution here for 'bitchy'.

[ QUOTE ]
die.

[/ QUOTE ]

- citanul

[ QUOTE ]
hang yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

- citanul