PDA

View Full Version : Will I go to hell if I hit it?

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 12:11 PM
<ul type="square">
You are 39 and unmarried.
You can get some if you need some.
Your friend's wife died.
You helped take care of his kids (9-11) through their grieving but have had much less contact in recent years.
One of his daughters is now over 18 and you have the distinct impression she wants you to jump your bones. Not that she's slutting on you - I think you guys know what I mean.
She is very hot. Compared to your normal options she is a goddess.
You do love her and think she is something special. If it was realistic, which is isn't, you would take this woman as your wife.
There is no way you could live this down if it came out.
[/list]

O.O.pinions?

gumpzilla
03-30-2005, 12:13 PM
Nice first post.

EDIT: Who are you trying to protect your identity from here, precisely?

Shajen
03-30-2005, 12:15 PM
No, personally I would not.

People do crazy [censored] for love though.

xpander
03-30-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, personally I would not.

People do crazy [censored] for vag though.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

chaas4747
03-30-2005, 12:24 PM
Wont go to hell, but if you buddy finds out you might wish you were there.

DangerGoodson
03-30-2005, 12:25 PM
you only live once.

IsaacW
03-30-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Will I go to hell if I hit it?

[/ QUOTE ]
No*, but your friend would probably hate you forever... unless you too have a hot daughter to offer in trade /images/graemlins/grin.gif

* I assume here that hell does not exist. If it does, you very well might go to hell if the true Ultimate Reality frowns upon unmarried sex...

IsaacW
03-30-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she wants you to jump your bones

[/ QUOTE ]
So she likes to watch guys wank? Interesting... this might be easier to get away with than screwing her.

radek2166
03-30-2005, 12:32 PM
Hit that [censored] raw dawg and bare.

To quote Slim

lucas9000
03-30-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<ul type="square">
[/list]

[/ QUOTE ]

depends on what you mean by this. if it means your friends would make fun of you, so what go for it. if it means you would be ostracized from all your relationships, maybe it's not worth it. but hey, i am not one to get on someone's case about age differences in a relationship, so i say do what you think is best for you. you only live once.

edit: i just reread your post and realized that your friend, her father, is still alive. i think banging his daughter, regardless of her age, after his wife had died, requires AT LEAST his permission. you should probably just keep your fantasies to yourself though and leave her alone...after all this is your widower friend's daughter.

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 12:34 PM
[qoute]EDIT: Who are you trying to protect your identity from here, precisely?

[/ QUOTE ]

duh

* Your friend knows serious martial arts
* All of your friends would disown you
* She might actually just show up and fall into your arms with no action on your part

This is high stakes boys. You seem to think I'm on the fifty cent table.

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Like I said I'm wondering if I'll go to hell. I'm a freakin man I'm not sure I could hold out.

elwoodblues
03-30-2005, 12:41 PM
twice

ceyoung
03-30-2005, 12:42 PM
thats pretty morally disgusting, if the daughter is one of the kids that you helped raise.

gumpzilla
03-30-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

duh

* She might actually just show up and fall into your arms with no action on your part

[/ QUOTE ]

And so you think your friend with dead wife, 39 year old friend who helped raise his kids and smokin' 18 year old daughter isn't going to see some resemblance to his situation? And he knows SERIOUS martial arts?

Ahh, what was I thinking? Crazy me, there must be THOUSANDS of guys like that who read these forums! Carry on!

Bluffoon
03-30-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<ul type="square">
You are 39 and unmarried.
You can get some if you need some.
Your friend's wife died.
You helped take care of his kids (9-11) through their grieving but have had much less contact in recent years.
One of his daughters is now over 18 and you have the distinct impression she wants you to jump your bones. Not that she's slutting on you - I think you guys know what I mean.
She is very hot. Compared to your normal options she is a goddess.
You do love her and think she is something special. If it was realistic, which is isn't, you would take this woman as your wife.
[/list]

O.O.pinions?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you REALLY care for her you will pass. Her infatuation with you will wane. I think as an authority figure and the more mature person in this relationship you have a responsibility to do the right thing by her.

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 12:44 PM
I kind of feel this way too. Why?

She's not 12 and trust me she's had sex before.

ceyoung
03-30-2005, 12:47 PM
you're twice her age, thats disgusting in itself. and if you look at the psychololgy, you filled a void when her mother died. and obviously you are exploiting that connection.

astroglide
03-30-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...and there's no intimate relationship (mental or physical) formally established? sounds like you're already in way over your head.

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 12:51 PM
Do her in da butt.

bort411
03-30-2005, 12:54 PM
You are the worst friend ever. Banging an ex, a present girlfriend, and or a wife are all options less awful than a friend's daughter, and those are pretty bad. Screwing his wife's corpse would be better than this.

lu_hawk
03-30-2005, 12:58 PM
you are an idiot. there is a clear cut answer to this and you already know what it is.

gumpzilla
03-30-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you are an idiot. there is a clear cut answer to this and you already know what it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct. The answer to the titular question is no, because there is no hell.

Mars357
03-30-2005, 01:02 PM
I don't think you'll go to hell....but as much as I want to tell you to go for it, I think you are crazy for even thinking about it. You may come through a sexual experience with her just fine but I assure you, it's going to mess with her head big time. If you really love and care for her, don't do it....

If you really need to have sex with a legal teen, do it.....but not with this girl....

If she shows up at your door, don't open it. Avoid ever being alone with her...do anything but give into your lust....you will both be happier in the long run.

My .02

Mars

Beerfund
03-30-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hit that [censored] raw dawg and bare.

To quote Slim

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then atleast get the quote right,

Hit that shyt raw dawg then bail

/images/graemlins/mad.gif

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One of his daughters is now over 18

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly how old is she? How many daughters does he have? How old are the others? Any chance of a menage if there are others old enough?

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you're twice her age, thats disgusting in itself. and if you look at the psychololgy, you filled a void when her mother died. and obviously you are exploiting that connection.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would bang another 19 year old without hesitation, FWIW. Even if I didn't care who she was. Man, that's sad. I shouldn't admit that in public.

I have exploited nothing. I have encouraged nothing.

I have merely asked yall if I will go to hell if she shows up and something happens.

I expected at least 70% "go hit that" responses, so I guess from the negativity I better run for the hills if she comes on to me...

As for the observant person who requoted that I love her:

Ironically I think this is the most significant part of the post. It's not that I'm in too deep (trust me I'm not) but I do think the fact that I think she is wonderful somehow makes it that much more wrong. Which is retarted. Why is it wrong to think someone is special? Should you have sex with people who are distasteful?

I do have enough hootspa to have her over all night and do nothing. If that helps the commentary.

I'm just not sure I should pass up an offer if it comes my way.

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 01:13 PM
At first I read it as 39 &amp; Married, not unmarried...

Now its totally different. You should be banging the hell out of that .

willie
03-30-2005, 01:20 PM
god i hate to say it

but i'd avoid this situation.

if i were her father and found out, you would be getting FKD up-

pass, you are playing on a highstakes table and the guy who is sitting to your left if he realizes you're fooling around will hit you with a pipe- multiple times.

Isura
03-30-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do her in da butt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't. She's younger than 30.

chaas4747
03-30-2005, 01:27 PM
I was just getting ready to post this. Good call Jake.

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do her in da butt.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

mostsmooth
03-30-2005, 01:38 PM
if going to hell is your main concern, first you must consider if you would be going to hell anyway. if so, might as well hit it.

Uston
03-30-2005, 01:42 PM
I wouldn't worry about the martial arts. You're far more likely to get beaten with a tire iron or a baseball bat than hands and feet.

DMBFan23
03-30-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think banging his daughter, regardless of her age, after his wife had died, requires AT LEAST his permission.

[/ QUOTE ]

if any of my friends asked me that, then mama said knock him out. but I'm only 23 so WTF do I know.

to the OP: hit it dude.

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think banging his daughter, regardless of her age, after his wife had died, requires AT LEAST his permission.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand what his wife's death has to do with anything? You think he's keeping his daughter for himself now or what, you sick bastard? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Isura
03-30-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do her in da butt.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well over 30 is a sufficent but not necessary condition. I find younger women are more uptight about this. Also see El Diablo's butt sex theory.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2034215&amp;page=5&amp;view=c ollapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=2&amp;vc=1

IsaacW
03-30-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think banging his daughter [...] requires AT LEAST his permission.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission...

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well over 30 is a sufficent but not necessary condition. I find younger women are more uptight about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny. I've always found the opposite.

Toro
03-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Rent the movie "Blame it on Rio" and then decide.

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Rent the movie "Blame it on Rio" and then decide.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will. I would like you to consider thst this is not just some perverted fantasy or whacked-out deal. Well, maybe it is whacked-out, but it's not like I'm sitting around looking for this.

I think most men would agree sometimes you just know something's going to happen. And it made me feel creepy. Which is exactly why I figured I would ask this group of overintelligent undersexed poker players what they would do.

How many of you will tell me in all honesty you would turn down any beautiful 19 year old woman who showed up on your doorstep?

Where are you Peaches? Help me baby. ElD, I would have respected your opinion up until that cucumber thing. Which no one was smart enough to ... sorry, n/m

A_C_Slater
03-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Can you give examples of how she's "slutting" on you?

Maybe, you're just having old man fantasies and her flirtations aren't really there.

I am not saying this is true, it's just that more information is needed to know if she really wants you. Has she grabbed your crotch? Licks her lips and tells you she wants you? What do you mean by she's "slutting out?"

And pics would help.

ceyoung
03-30-2005, 02:37 PM
How many of you will tell me in all honesty you would turn down any beautiful 19 year old woman who showed up on your doorstep?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that most would agree that hooking up with a 19 year old as a one time thing is ok. but you said that you would take her as your wife. thats where it gets odd...

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if going to hell is your main concern, first you must consider if you would be going to hell anyway. if so, might as well hit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the moment I am guessing I stand better than 50/50 to go upstairs. I may not have a large enough sample.

As to the future I shall not predict.

asofel
03-30-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think most men would agree sometimes you just know something's going to happen. And it made me feel creepy. Which is exactly why I figured I would ask this group of overintelligent undersexed poker players what they would do.

[/ QUOTE ]

why did you feel creepy? Think about that for a sec...your subconscious is already responding to what you forsee as a possibility.

Its not creepy that you have a connection. Its not creepy that "if the circumstances were different" (ie she was your age) you'd want to marry her...what's really wrong is that this is a friends daughter, and like it or not you held a position of power, trust, and authority with her.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was the girlfriend of a friend, I wouldn't do it, and daughter &gt;&gt; girlfriend on the wrongness scale as someone's already pointed out. How would you feel if a friend of yours wanted to bang your daughter? I'd beat the [censored] out of him, serious martial art skills or not.

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
twice

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a vote for going to hell twice or hitting it twice?

Tx

asofel
03-30-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At the moment I am guessing I stand better than 50/50 to go upstairs. I may not have a large enough sample.

As to the future I shall not predict.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're not serious about the hell part of this question are you? if you're more worried about hell than your friend, his daughter and everyone's relationship afterwards, then any helpful suggestions at this point are moot.

augie00
03-30-2005, 02:48 PM
If you're prepared to lose your best friend, screw his daughter.

Wow, what an awesome sentence.

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

duh

[/ QUOTE ]

And so you think your friend with dead wife, 39 year old friend who helped raise his kids and smokin' 18 year old daughter isn't going to see some resemblance to his situation? And he knows SERIOUS martial arts?

Ahh, what was I thinking? Crazy me, there must be THOUSANDS of guys like that who read these forums! Carry on!

[/ QUOTE ]

He doesn't even know how to log into a computer. What was your point?

You thought he was here on the forum?

Fill out the SAT poll we need the low scorers. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

benfranklin
03-30-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Which is exactly why I figured I would ask this group of overintelligent undersexed poker players what they would do.

[/ QUOTE ]

About 95% of the posters in this forum would screw a rock if they thought there was a snake under it. Anyone who would screw his buddy's daughter should go live under a rock.

Anyone who would post here looking for moral guidance would read Phil Hellmuth looking for advice on low limit poker. You have to live with your decisions. Getting a majority vote of approval from this online animal house doesn't make it right.

You answered your own question in the original post:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Woody Allen would have some more useful advice than you could get here.

jskills
03-30-2005, 02:59 PM
You can't find ANYONE else to bang than your friend's daughter (who sounds very much like she thinks of you as family)?

You are either kidding or a tremendous loser.

How could you even consider it?

elwoodblues
03-30-2005, 03:01 PM
Hell...maybe three times because you had to ask /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 03:05 PM
Why is it wrong to get involved with someone you have feelings for? Are you gonna treat her like sh**? Are you gonna screw her over? So things might be a little awkward to start out with. If your feelings are genuine, and you aren't a scumbag, I say go for it, and good luck. I hope it works out.

However, you are probably risking your friendship with your friend.

Look, if I had a daughter and she wanted to date my friend, I would be happy about that. Better someone I know as a decent person, rather than someone I don't know. The fact that your older is strange, but his daughter likes you, and that happened without you initiating anything. So, you could be just some other random old guy. People make way too big of a deal about age.

gumpzilla
03-30-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So then why make up a special account solely for posting this? You afraid people are going to rat you out? You don't want the pillars of the OOT community to question your moral fiber?

xpander
03-30-2005, 03:09 PM
How could you take her as your wife? Do you remember when YOU were 19? Seriously, you're so caught up on this and it sounds like you don't value your friendship at all. Bang, elope, and move to the islands.

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Look, if I had a daughter and she wanted to date my friend, I would be happy about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might even become clower with your friend, having her in common. you could trade stories.

Him: I remember my daughter's 8th birthday. I took her to the fair for a pony ride.

You: Speaking of her riding the pony. You wouldn't belive what she did last night...

Girchuck
03-30-2005, 03:12 PM
You will not go to hell.
If you feel uncomfortable, why don't you play some offence and set this girl up with a decent young man who has a chance with her. Then, she'll forget about you and you won't have a problem.

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So then why make up a special account solely for posting this? You afraid people are going to rat you out? You don't want the pillars of the OOT community to question your moral fiber?

[/ QUOTE ]

Um. Yes.

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um. Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

at least give us a hint. Are you a regular ootiot? Where do you usually post?

willie
03-30-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Look, if I had a daughter and she wanted to date my friend, I would be happy about that. Better someone I know as a decent person, rather than someone I don't know. The fact that your older is strange, but his daughter likes you, and that happened without you initiating anything. So, you could be just some other random old guy. People make way too big of a deal about age.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you're saying this without a daughter. If it was your little girl i could almost guarantee you'd feel different.

i don't think you can really say you'd be ok with this until you have a little girl and your buddy has her ankles by her precious little head.

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't think you can really say you'd be ok with this until you have a little girl and your buddy has her ankles by her precious little head.

[/ QUOTE ]

...while she's calling him "Daddy".

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can't find ANYONE else to bang than your friend's daughter (who sounds very much like she thinks of you as family)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw "in your mom" and I stopped listening. You're a pig.

As I stated, I am not lacking for options. Perhaps I am a loser, but at least I consider my actions before I perform them. I have done nothing to be ashamed of.

7ontheline
03-30-2005, 03:23 PM
This thread has gotten a lot of responses for a troll. Maybe people are just imagining sex with hot 19 year olds?

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you're saying this without a daughter. If it was your little girl i could almost guarantee you'd feel different.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one will believe me but I DO understand this. If you take this too far you will never have sex.

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe people are just imagining sex with hot 19 year olds?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a question?

willie
03-30-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one will believe me but I DO understand this. If you take this too far you will never have sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong, because i'm not usually in the situation where i'll find myself banging my best friends little girl who i've watched grow up and probably even changed a few of her $hitty diapers.

OscarTheGrouch
03-30-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread has gotten a lot of responses for a troll. Maybe people are just imagining sex with hot 19 year olds?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it make you feel good to make fun of people who are stuggling with serious life issues?

Whatever.

How could you possible troll OOT? Land of trolls and you call someone a troll? Dumbass.

ceyoung
03-30-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Why is it wrong to get involved with someone you have feelings for? Are you gonna treat her like sh**? Are you gonna screw her over? So things might be a little awkward to start out with. If your feelings are genuine, and you aren't a scumbag, I say go for it, and good luck. I hope it works out.

However, you are probably risking your friendship with your friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you miss the part about helping raise her? thats like one-step removed from dating an adopted or step-daughter. thats the issue.

IndieMatty
03-30-2005, 03:32 PM
I'll give you the morally correct answer.

It is not ok to just bang her. It is ok to look into developing a serious relationship. (Most likely used as a guise to just bang her)

bd8802
03-30-2005, 03:33 PM
The answer is:

bang her friends, not her.

asofel
03-30-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

having &gt;&gt; imagining

holeplug
03-30-2005, 03:42 PM
Some of this depends on whether her dad owns a shotgun or not

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The answer is: bang her friends, not her.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually a very good answer. Be the cool friend of her dad's that lets the girls drink at his house.

ceyoung
03-30-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually a very good answer. Be the cool friend of her dad's that lets the girls drink at his house.

[/ QUOTE ]

then you can have sex and end up like mark chmura.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/09/27/archive/main64005.shtml

willie
03-30-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i remember a guy who went on howard stern with his playmate daughter.

he used to RAIL her friends, she was extremely cool with it.

how lucky is that.

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
then you can have sex and end up like mark chmura.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Except that these girls are over 18 and he wouldn't be raping them.

chaas4747
03-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Completely different. Chuy railed the babysitter; this guy wants to rail someone he used to baby-sit.

ChoicestHops
03-30-2005, 03:58 PM
I'd hit it but Im only 20.. so my opinion might change If I were 39.

When I was 19 I got with my friend's girlfriend's mom at Memphis In May. She was about 40 but unmarried and she came on to me.

ceyoung
03-30-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Completely different. Chuy railed the babysitter; this guy wants to rail someone he used to baby-sit.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was responding to the railing the girls friend part, but same difference.

TimM
03-30-2005, 04:29 PM
My opinion: Don't do it. If she shows up at your doorstep, send her away, because you might not be able to control yourself if you let her in.

Age is not the issue. Random 19 year old, fine.

What will it do to her if you hit it, assuming she throws herself at you? In reality probably not much, if she is already at that point. If what you say is true, it sounds like she is young and exploring her sexuality, and might want to take an older, more experienced guy for a romp or two. Unless she's really f'ed up she will not want more than this, which is fairly normal for someone her age.

But what will it do to you? You already have very strong feelings for her. If you hit it, they will go through the roof. It will really suck for you when she moves on. I am your age and I have been there.

If it is your fantasy to do something like this, find that random 19 year old that you don't care about. Make the effort to learn how and where to find them and get one if necessary.

Edit: BTW the obvious total disaster if you get caught goes without saying.

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong, because i'm not usually in the situation where i'll find myself banging my best friends little girl who i've watched grow up and probably even changed a few of her $hitty diapers.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the crap I'm talking about... How people judgmental and crap over issues of love and sex. Look, if someone was doing their mom, I really wouldn't care. Hell, my friend banged his cousin. He was happy about it. There will always be a bunch of people who will say "eeeeewwww, you had sex with your cousin? You inbreeding hick.. " They are just a bunch of people who like to find fault in others to feel good about themselves.

Why do you think Britney Spears is so popular? Because everybody wants to f*** her. Erostratus made a post a while back with subject "Is 21 and 15 cool?".. All of the puritans got in line to throw stones at him because it was sooo immoral.. But you know what, everybody remembers Britney SPears' first Rolling Stone issue. Maybe a 21 year old shouldn't be going out with a 15 year old, but that doesn't make it incredibly wrong. You take it on a case by case basis.

Some people grow up at an early age. Maybe this 18 yr. old grew up early as a result of losing her mother. Maybe she knows this poster will take good care of her, and that's what she wants. She is an adult capable of making her own decisions. I doubt that at any point she would consider dating this poster as a huge mistake in her life. Why is it a big deal? I'll admit, it will be awkward between him and his friend,but it is also awkward when people date their best friends sister.

There is nothing strange about being attracted to good looking 18 year olds. In fact, it is strange not to be attracted to 18 year olds.

astroglide
03-30-2005, 04:33 PM
it is strange to say you love them and would marry them without having had any kind of intimate relationship

ceyoung
03-30-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This is the crap I'm talking about... How people judgmental and crap over issues of love and sex. Look, if someone was doing their mom, I really wouldn't care. Hell, my friend banged his cousin. He was happy about it. There will always be a bunch of people who will say "eeeeewwww, you had sex with your cousin? You inbreeding hick.. "

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="red"> </font>

i think you just disqualified yourself from having any validity to your argument.

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hell, my friend banged his cousin. He was happy about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you say your cousin, you really mean you, don't you?

Chairman Wood
03-30-2005, 04:41 PM
How much older than 18 is she? This really only matters in the sense of how mature she is. If she was just 18 or still very young, most (but not all) are just not mature enough to handle a situation as complicated as this. In addition, although you are sure of your feelings, girls this young often aren't although they often claim to be. It sounds as if you would like a long term relationship with her if it weren't for the complications. Very young girls often just can't do that and really aren't sure of how they really feel about relationships. I know I've done some stereotyping here but in most cases this would be a big stumbling block that would eventually come up. Maybe it won't.

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hell, my friend banged his cousin. He was happy about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you say your cousin, you really mean you, don't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that was actually pretty funny.. But no. Its actually kind of complicated because my friend is adopted and stuff. So, they are cousins by blood and stuff. But, his biological family is from northern Maine, so, its expected. I do have other friends who wanted to bang their hot cousins though. I never had any hot cousins.

Voltron87
03-30-2005, 04:46 PM
If the cousin is adopted than they would not be "blood", like you said.

stankybank
03-30-2005, 04:47 PM
hitting it or not won't determine if you go to hell or not.

gaming_mouse
03-30-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll give you the morally correct answer.

It is not ok to just bang her. It is ok to look into developing a serious relationship. (Most likely used as a guise to just bang her)

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. this is not even a moral dilemma. it is just a clear and resounding yes, go do it.

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He ended up meeting his blood parents and stuff, and his gotten to know his biological parents and extended family. So yes, biologically they are cousins, but not the type of cousins that grew up knowing each other and stuff.

ceyoung
03-30-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He ended up meeting his blood parents and stuff, and his gotten to know his biological parents and extended family. So yes, biologically they are cousins, but not the type of cousins that grew up knowing each other and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like a made for tv movie. he should sell the rights to his life story

The Goober
03-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Just in case you are serious, and in case you haven't gotten the message yet...

You absolutely cannot have sex with this girl.

It has nothing to do with heaven or hell or your friend, it's because of her. You took care of her in a parental-like capacity during an extremely traumatic time in her life. You may have moved on, but I'd bet good money that to her you are still a father figure of sorts. Losing her mother at such a young age is not something that she is simply going to get over - I'm sure she still has issues, and her infatuation with you could very well be a manifestation of those issues. Perhaps for whatever reason she is experiencing a new bout of grief, and she remembers how you comforted her 7 years ago. Now she is seeking that comfort again, but feels that the way to get close to you again is with sex. Absolutely nothing good can come from this - if she actually does sleep with you, she's gonna get emotionally attached in an unhealthy way, and you are going to stunt her maturation process. Or, you may have completely misread her, and she will feel really betrayed if you come on to her (not to mention she might tell her dad and you'll get your ass beaten even though you didn't actually get any).

Just keep it in your pants and be an adult here.

stabn
03-30-2005, 05:18 PM
NT

on_thg
03-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Will you go to hell? Quite possibly. But is that really what's going to make the decision?

It's possible that things could even turn out well. I'd hit it, but I'm a sad bahstud. Good luck.

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 05:21 PM
Although my posts have been from another perspective and given a different opinion, its hard to argue with this. I do disagree with "nothing good will come from this", because, this guy seems like he probably hasn't used his package in awhile, and will be nailing a hot 18 year old.

BeerMoney
03-30-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you have no idea. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

ceyoung
03-30-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you have no idea. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

[/ QUOTE ]

what could be better than nailing your first-cousin?

benfranklin
03-30-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Just keep it in your pants and be an adult here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Adults don't look for serious advice in OOT. Adults don't "hit it".

Guys that "hit it", and especially guys that ask for advice in OOT about whether to "hit it", are:

1. emotionally immature;
2. trolls; or
3. both.

Nick-Zack
03-30-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The answer is:

bang her friends, not her.

[/ QUOTE ]

gg

kdog
03-30-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nailing her twice?

asofel
03-30-2005, 05:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/asofel/WWBD.jpg

tech
03-30-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Adults don't look for serious advice in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

bd8802
03-30-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/asofel/WWBD.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

your play, brillant in my opinion

bd8802
03-30-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in the butt?

tech
03-30-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much anytime you are facing a situation where you think this, it is a NO.

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
in the butt?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's safe to say a chick that does her first cousin takes it in the butt.

ZeeJustin
03-30-2005, 05:52 PM
I would expect god to give you a high five if she is really as hot as you explained her to be.

Jim Kuhn
[ QUOTE ]
Screwing his wife's corpse would be better than this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know this was a multiple choice question.

bd8802
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's safe to say a chick that does her first cousin takes it in the butt.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i did not think i was going too far out on a limb there.

bd8802
03-30-2005, 05:53 PM
this thread is worthless without pictures.

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, i did not think i was going too far out on a limb there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing you could even get a BJ after.

DMBFan23
03-30-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Guys that "hit it"...are:

1. emotionally immature...

[/ QUOTE ]

I possess the magic stick. if I can hit once, then I am sure that it is not only possible but quite likely that I can hit twice. I will hit the baddest and most attractive females. If you doubt my claims, perhaps you will escort me tonight. I got the magic stick.

gumpzilla
03-30-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Will I be able to find you in the club? If so, will you have a bottle full of bub?

LethalRose
03-30-2005, 06:21 PM
I wouldnt (now) screw a friends sister, or ex gf, etc.. even if they said it was cool..it always seems to come back on you and you either lose your friend or your relationship just isnt the same. Other friends will also find out and make you look bad. To this day my buddies joke around not to leave your gf around me..but whatever.

In the "how to be a man" code, there is a specific rule dealing with this situation. It basically says its ok as long as you end up marrying her.

Id find another young chick to bang who has no ties to you and your friends, much easier to cut them lose.

tripdad
03-30-2005, 06:27 PM
going to hell has little to do with whether or not you follow through with this or not. make no mistake, we will all be punished for even the smallest of our sins. however, forgiveness and ultimately salvation is offered for even the gravest of sins.

cheers!

DBowling
03-30-2005, 07:37 PM
are you still friends with her father? if so, i say yes, youre going to hell.

siccjay
03-30-2005, 07:54 PM
Put it in her pooper.

7ontheline
03-30-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it make you feel good to make fun of people who are stuggling with serious life issues?

Whatever.

How could you possible troll OOT? Land of trolls and you call someone a troll? Dumbass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. Serious life issues. . .in OOT. From a new poster who makes 13 posts in 3 hours in the same thread. My sincerest apologies.

masse75
03-30-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In a couple of years, the tables will be turned...she'll change HIS shi++y diapers.

OscarTheGrouch
03-31-2005, 12:15 AM
Many thanks to those who participated in the discussion.

My plan of action is to run like the wind if things get strange.

Jim Kuhn
03-31-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My plan of action is to run like the wind if things get strange

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think you can catch her?

SuitedSixes
03-31-2005, 12:35 AM
Let us know if she was any good.

Edge34
03-31-2005, 12:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
are you still friends with her father? if so, i say yes, youre going to hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

After giving this much (ie. NO) thought, I've come to this realization:

By doing this, its not whether or not he's going to hell. Its how quickly his trip will be expedited upon the story coming out.

natedogg
03-31-2005, 12:56 AM
OOT is the best place you could think of to come for advice on this situation?

natedogg

OscarTheGrouch
03-31-2005, 04:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

natedogg

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I should have talked to my friends about it.

What was your point, that this is a bad place to get advice? It's actually not bad at all. Or is the implication that someone is stupid if they listen to anyone here? That one I might grant you.

Matty
03-31-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you REALLY care for her you will pass. Her infatuation with you will wane. I think as an authority figure and the more mature person in this relationship you have a responsibility to do the right thing by her.

[/ QUOTE ]What he said.

Her infatuation (and at 18 that's all it is) will pass- although I doubt you'll realize that in time.

texaspimp
03-31-2005, 09:14 AM
I think what Tripdad is saying is do it and post pics.

jakethebake
04-01-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

natedogg

[/ QUOTE ]

Where would you suggest? quarterlifecrisis.com?

sublime
04-01-2005, 12:20 PM
hit it. constantly.

jakethebake
04-01-2005, 12:37 PM
http://snapsblog.com/i/580/0d0afa525bc420a81cbf3b5094ac486d.jpg

jskills
04-01-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw "in your mom" and I stopped listening. You're a pig.

As I stated, I am not lacking for options. Perhaps I am a loser, but at least I consider my actions before I perform them. I have done nothing to be ashamed of.

[/ QUOTE ]

"in your mom" is an obvious joke. I'm a pig? You are amazingly delusional.

Everyone who is normal considers their actions before taking them. Being proud of that is like being proud of taking care of your kids - something you're supposed to do.

But the fact that you could actually even consider banging your friend's daughter is disgraceful. You are lacking in character. You need help. Start with putting that thought out of your mind and moving on.

touchfaith
07-29-2005, 03:17 AM
did you hit it?

eric5148
07-29-2005, 03:22 AM
ThinMan: the Official Bad Thread Bumper.

touchfaith
07-29-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ThinMan: the Official Bad Thread Bumper.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm having a moment of clarity /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Zygote
07-29-2005, 03:41 AM
You only live once. But, like any decision, you have to weigh the risk versus reward. Might be a tough call, but i'd personally have a hard time resisting.

ChipWrecked
07-29-2005, 04:33 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/Id_Hit_It_Clinton.jpg

m1illion
07-29-2005, 04:49 AM
this is so -EV it's hard to believe you haven't folded.
Where oh where is the upside to this?
You hit this, you may as well pack cuz ain't no way this is going to stay a secret.
All this grants that your read here is right. The range of hands she could have is bigger than you seem to be considering.

jakethebake
07-29-2005, 08:23 AM
Well here's the answer to the 00t's biggest perv question.

fluorescenthippo
07-29-2005, 08:35 AM
this is an interesting topic. how good of a friend is this? i would have a very hard time not hitting it even if it was a close friend. but damn morals might get to me.

man
07-29-2005, 08:47 AM
if she's not as slutty as you think, then there is no reason that you can't find someone else to hit. keep stroking, but don't even think of making a move.

SammyKid11
07-29-2005, 08:54 AM
I have two responses...

If you want a serious relationship with this girl, you need to wait a few years. She needs to grow up (girls change a lot between 19-23), date guys her own age, go to college, discover what she wants to do with her life...and all of it without Old Man Winter in her life. If by the time she's in her mid-twenties, you in your early forties...you both find yourself available at the same time, wanting the same things out of life...then you go to your friend, tell him your intentions, hope he doesn't beat you -- but either way, you've done due diligence toward the right thing and you stick by your decision.

If you just want to rattle the headboards...only do it if you're willing to dodge your best friend, leave town, never come back...basically, only if you're willing to start your life over. If you're not prepared to do that should it come out what's happened, it's not worth it...because that IS what you'll be faced with if you have sex with your best friend's 19 year old daughter.

If it were me, I would quite seriously be out to murder you and dump your body deep in the desert.

AHHHHH...but it sounds like your mind (er, head) is made up.

Lates.

jakethebake
07-29-2005, 09:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
did you hit it?

[/ QUOTE ]

We really do need results on this one...preferably with pictures.

SamIAm
07-29-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I do have enough hootspa to have her over all night and do nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]This is why goys aren't allowed to use Yiddish.
-Sam

SpearsBritney
07-29-2005, 12:23 PM
Morals and laws are just implanted constraints in the mind.

You decide your own level of involvement - Tyler Durden

asofel
07-29-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Morals and laws are just implanted constraints in the mind.

You decide your own level of involvement - Tyler Durden

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it was:

Zima, on the rocks - Tyler Durden

[censored]
07-29-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

All this grants that your read here is right. The range of hands she could have is bigger than you seem to be considering.

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

drexah
07-29-2005, 02:18 PM
I am such a sucker for younger girls, i'd probably do it. Then again if you hit it and fall in love, you're screwed because there's no realistic way that you could work things out with her before something really bad happens to you. I don't think you'd go to hell, though.

Pocket Trips
07-29-2005, 03:45 PM
sounds like a great idea for a movie

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000059TG7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

sinfulslick18
07-29-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thats pretty morally disgusting, if the daughter is one of the kids that you helped raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

there should be some part of you that does not want to get with her. Due to the fact that you pretty much raised her and should consider her a daughter of your own.

-sinful

Pocket Trips
07-29-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there should be some part of you that does not want to get with her. Due to the fact that you pretty much raised her and should consider her a daughter of your own.

-sinful

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey leave Woody Allen alone.. He directed some good movies in his day! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

swede123
07-29-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey leave Woody Allen alone.. He directed some good movies in his day! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not according to the collective "wisdom" of OOT.

Swede

jakethebake
07-29-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Name one. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pocket Trips
07-29-2005, 04:00 PM
Annie Hall and Bananas are good.. and as i kid I loved the part in a Mid-summers night sex comedy where the sperm are wating to be "deployed"

jakethebake
07-29-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Annie Hall and Bananas are good.. and as i kid I loved the part in a Mid-summers night sex comedy where the sperm are wating to be "deployed"

[/ QUOTE ]

So you can't. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pocket Trips
07-29-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you can't. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hey c'mon Bananas with howard coseell commentating on the casdtro-esque revolution was funny as hell

MaxPower
07-29-2005, 04:11 PM
Goober is right and you should seriously consider the possbility that you are misinterpreting her desires and projecting your desires onto her.

MoreWineII
07-29-2005, 04:38 PM
Are you still close to the friend? If not, [censored] at will.

07-29-2005, 04:50 PM
If you are determined to bang her, start slow, maybe go down on her and see where SHE takes it.

PITTM
07-29-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have two responses...

If you want a serious relationship with this girl, you need to wait a few years. She needs to grow up (girls change a lot between 19-23), date guys her own age, go to college, discover what she wants to do with her life...and all of it without Old Man Winter in her life. If by the time she's in her mid-twenties, you in your early forties...you both find yourself available at the same time, wanting the same things out of life...then you go to your friend, tell him your intentions, hope he doesn't beat you -- but either way, you've done due diligence toward the right thing and you stick by your decision.

If you just want to rattle the headboards...only do it if you're willing to dodge your best friend, leave town, never come back...basically, only if you're willing to start your life over. If you're not prepared to do that should it come out what's happened, it's not worth it...because that IS what you'll be faced with if you have sex with your best friend's 19 year old daughter.

If it were me, I would quite seriously be out to murder you and dump your body deep in the desert.

AHHHHH...but it sounds like your mind (er, head) is made up.

Lates.

[/ QUOTE ]

horrid response. when im 30, id better hope that im still hitting hot 18 year old ass. its not that easy to get at 22, much less at 30.

rj

fluorescenthippo
07-29-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am such a sucker for younger girls

[/ QUOTE ]

you too?

Mason Hellmuth
07-29-2005, 06:22 PM
HOLY [censored] STOP TYPING "AND STUFF"

mblax10
07-29-2005, 08:07 PM
Anybody ever seen Trees Lounge (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117958/)? It's an Independent film written, directed and starring Steve Buscemi. Buscemi's charecter is middle-aged, jobless and lost in life. He hooks up with his friend, Daniel Baldwin's 17 year-old daughter. I won't spoil anymore, but a good movie worth watching for anybody, especially original poster.

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-29-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody ever seen Trees Lounge (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117958/)? It's an Independent film written, directed and starring Steve Buscemi. Buscemi's charecter is middle-aged, jobless and lost in life. He hooks up with his friend, Daniel Baldwin's 17 year-old daughter. I won't spoil anymore, but a good movie worth watching for anybody, especially original poster.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe he could have his friend's daughter over to watch it with him. If he's feeling real kinky, her dad too.

rusellmj
07-29-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

<ul type="square">
There is no way she'll keep her mouth shut.
[/list]

O.O.pinions?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

mslif
07-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Hell, maybe not but you will probably die a slow and painful death when her dad finds out.