PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos fans...

tolbiny
03-30-2005, 11:11 AM
What the hell is shanahan thinking? He has signed or traded for 4 defensive linemen from the Browns? As well as their defensive line coach?

The browns' D- line has licked chimpanzee testicles (chimpanzee's have the largest testicles in the primate family, just thought i would share) every year for 5 years. what the hell?

you are gonna suck next year.

HDPM
03-30-2005, 02:49 PM
Most of his personnel moves suck. He is a good coach but needs a strong independent GM.

swede123
03-30-2005, 02:52 PM
He certainly WAS a great coach. Lately...I just don't know man. It seems there were at least two or even three games last year that could have been won if it hadn't been for bonehead coaching errors. It's been what now, six years without a playoff win...

Swede

skoal2k4
03-30-2005, 03:01 PM
where'd you hear this? i only saw that they signed Courtney Brown

Victor
03-30-2005, 03:03 PM
did they get kenard? cuz he was badass.

skoal2k4
03-30-2005, 03:08 PM
crap... I just went through their transaction history so far
Bronco's transactions (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/transactions?team=den)

We got Ian Gold back though! The moves their making are either:
1) salary cap is kicking their ass this year
2) shaking things up since D hasn't really done [censored] for them for a few years.

My thoughts on it anyway

Sponger15SB
03-30-2005, 03:17 PM
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio."

[a whole football team is on his lawn]

[disappointed] Aw, the Denver Broncos!

Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.

[a player tries to catch the ball, but falls]

Homer: Yeah, yeah.

Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.

[another player tries to catch, but hits the ball with his head]

Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.

tolbiny
03-30-2005, 04:40 PM
Nope- apparently they didn't think to ask for our one good d lineman.

jedi
03-30-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, you beat me to it. The funny thing is that Homer also fantasized about being John Elway and leading the Broncos to a TD that narrowed the score to 49ers: 55, Denver 7.