PDA

View Full Version : Ordinary Differential Equations

03-30-2005, 10:44 AM
I have a midterm in an hour and I'm going to get ass pounded by it

mmbt0ne
03-30-2005, 10:47 AM
I love how you changed your password so that you would stay off the forums and study, then just browse with an old gimmick account instead. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Good luck, Coach.

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 12:24 PM
Great. Now I have an image of Bob Ciaffone getting ass pounded in my head. Thanks, [censored] -er.

Hermlord
03-30-2005, 12:33 PM
Now, now, there are no *ordinary* differential equations. Each diff eq is unique in its own special way.

MortalWombat
03-30-2005, 03:17 PM
But why do they have to ride the short bus?

Jazza
03-30-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now, now, there are no *ordinary* differential equations. Each diff eq is unique in its own special way.

[/ QUOTE ]

the PC term is 'linear', and yes, there is nothing wrong with being linear

Eurotrash
03-30-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm not a math whiz, but I'm pretty sure that ODEs could be both linear and nonlinear...

Jazza
03-30-2005, 04:15 PM
well whatever, it's been over two years since i took the class

meh

peachy
03-30-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love how you changed your password so that you would stay off the forums and study, then just browse with an old gimmick account instead. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Good luck, Coach.

[/ QUOTE ]

no...his BOB account is now locked too!!!

HeroInBlack
03-30-2005, 06:04 PM
Not to worry. I took it twice. I withdrew the first time and made a D the second.

You know what you call a structural engineer that made a D in differential equations? A structural engineer.

Jazza
03-30-2005, 06:26 PM
okay, this is a bit off topic, but it's my favourite joke:

Two Polish scientists were sent to a concentration camp during WWII. They realized pretty quickly they had to escape or they would likely die.

One day one of them spotted and empty Nazi plane with it's engine still running, he quickly alerts the other scientist and they sprint full speed for it. The Nazi guards spot them and soon they are being shot at from all around and chased after.

They manage to get inside the plane where they find a pistol, so one of them says to the other: "Quick! Get us off the ground while I shoot a few of them!!"

The other scientist is franticly trying to figure out how to operate the plane, but can't figure it out. The scientist with the pistol says "What's taking so long!! Get us off the ground now!!"

The scientist trying to fly the plane says: "I'm doing my best, I'm just a simple Pole in a complex plane!"