PDA

View Full Version : I Just Don't Get It

Jazza
03-30-2005, 02:49 AM
butt sex

why do people like it? I can sort maybe understand the argument for the guy liking it, but why are some girls into it?

pshreck
03-30-2005, 02:52 AM
It is a sexual area. Some people effectively get around the pain and enjoy it.

I think its crazy, but its not like it doesnt make sense sexually.

mmbt0ne
03-30-2005, 02:53 AM
Girls, at the most basic level, are whores. The sooner you realize this the better and easier your life will be. They want you to like them, and will do anything for that adoration. Voila, you get buttsex. <font color="white">calm down</font>

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Girls, at the most basic level, are whores. The sooner you realize this the better and easier your life will be. They want you to like them, and will do anything for that adoration. Voila, you get buttsex. <font color="white">calm down</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a great theory. Now if only we could convince the women it's correct. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

chaas4747
03-30-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Girls, at the most basic level, are whores.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct.

beerbandit
03-30-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
butt sex

[/ QUOTE ]

no spank you

[ QUOTE ]
why do people like it? I can sort maybe understand the argument for the guy liking it, but why are some girls into it?

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel the opposite here, for a girl its different area --

thats where poo comes out, itd be like scrubbing a dirty toilet with your dick --- did it once, didnt care for it, wouldnt do it again unless drunk ---

cheers

Zoltri
03-30-2005, 12:20 PM
IMO, teenage girls prefer anal sex in order to keep their virginity.

Yes/No? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

FishBurger
03-30-2005, 12:31 PM
In high school I banged my girlfriend in the ace a lot because I was scared of getting her pregnant. Back then, I was so horny that I would stick my organ in any orifice that she had. Today I'm not really that interested in anal.

funny story about Bennifer and butt sex (http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/000798.html)

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
IMO, teenage girls prefer anal sex in order to keep their virginity.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO? This isn't an opinion. It may be true or false. But it isn't an opinion. /images/graemlins/confused.gif