PDA

View Full Version : 63 hand

Chris Daddy Cool
03-30-2005, 12:51 AM
party 15/30

i'm in the sb with 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif and complete after 3 limpers. L1, L2, L3. bb checks.

interesting note about L2. we were playing short handed and i'm in the sb with K /images/graemlins/diamond.gifK /images/graemlins/heart.gif and he's in the bb with A /images/graemlins/diamond.gifT /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

flop is 3 diamonds and we cap. turn is a 4th diamond and i bet and he only calls down. so i'm not sure if he's retarded or not.

anyways back to my hand i have 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

flop is A /images/graemlins/heart.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I bet. only L2 calls.

Turn: 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I bet. He raises. I 3-bet. He caps. I fold.

words?

PokerBob
03-30-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
party 15/30

i'm in the sb with 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif and complete after 3 limpers. L1, L2, L3. bb checks.

interesting note about L2. we were playing short handed and i'm in the sb with K /images/graemlins/diamond.gifK /images/graemlins/heart.gif and he's in the bb with A /images/graemlins/diamond.gifT /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

flop is 3 diamonds and we cap. turn is a 4th diamond and i bet and he only calls down. so i'm not sure if he's retarded or not.

anyways back to my hand i have 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

flop is A /images/graemlins/heart.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I bet. only L2 calls.

Turn: 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I bet. He raises. I 3-bet. He caps. I fold.

words?

[/ QUOTE ]

awful

ArturiusX
03-30-2005, 12:56 AM
What about getting 10:1 to hit your boat?

The Dude
03-30-2005, 12:59 AM
Normally, I like that line a lot. However, against opponents with mental deficiencies, I'd be more inclined to take a line that allowed me to see a showdown.

The Dude
03-30-2005, 01:00 AM
Art, how many outs do you think he has?

chief444
03-30-2005, 01:02 AM
I guess. But you're getting about the odds you need to fill up as you're obviously against a flush and could check/raise the river and expect to be at least called almost always.

edit...Also, against the opponent you described I'm more inclined to agree with the Dude here in that I'd rather get to showdown...even if it meant just calling the turn raise.

mr pink
03-30-2005, 01:21 AM
why aren't the sixes and treys clean?

sthief09
03-30-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Normally, I like that line a lot. However, against opponents with mental deficiencies, I'd be more inclined to take a line that allowed me to see a showdown.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so too, which is why I dislike the turn 3-bet. he could easily have the A/images/graemlins/spade.gif with an unpaired kicker. he's also giving up 3-3.5 outs of suckout equity, since the guy has a flush most of the time

sthief09
03-30-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in that game you will see this 3-bet by sets and aces up pretty frequently

mr pink
03-30-2005, 01:28 AM
gotcha.

PokerBob
03-30-2005, 04:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in that game you will see this 3-bet by sets and aces up pretty frequently

[/ QUOTE ]

But this guy has shown that he may be retarded with his nut flush underplay. That fact alone makes me get to SD.