PDA

View Full Version : Poison Ivy and drinking

zuluking
03-29-2005, 11:38 PM
So I got poison ivy AGAIN and broke out itching more than a $20 crack-ho. I'm trying this new stuff called "Zanfel" which costs $40 for ONE OUNCE! But so far it seems to be helping. That and 14 beers are so far doing the trick. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

slickpoppa
03-29-2005, 11:41 PM
i've had poison ivy several times. steroids are the only thing that really works

zuluking
03-29-2005, 11:43 PM
I got a script for roids today but I knew I would be drinking tonight so I decided to wait until tomorrow to take them.

wacki
03-30-2005, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i've had poison ivy several times. steroids are the only thing that really works

[/ QUOTE ]

Gasoline works pretty well.

Shajen
03-30-2005, 08:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gasoline works pretty well.

[/ QUOTE ]

So does not rubbing up against the ivy in the first place. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Never had it. Ever. And I've traipsed around some pretty heavy brush in my day.

A buddy of mine claims he wiped his ass with sumac one time. I can't imagine 1) being that retarted, and 2) how bad it would hurt to have your anus itch and get swollen like that.

To the OP:

might help some. (http://poisonivy.aesir.com/)

jakethebake
03-30-2005, 12:17 PM
The best thing is whenever you're going to be out somewhere where there's poison ivy, carry some of those clorox bleach wipes. bleach negates the poison. wipe down your legs, arms and hands whenever you think you;ve come in contact.

i used to get it when i was a little kid. i had it all over my entire body once. my balls looked like canteloupes.

Just ask a doctor for a steroid prescription. Otherwise Benadryl (the pills, not the cream) is probably best.

For some weird reason I don't get poison ivy any more. Haven't for years, and I've been places where there was tons of it.