PDA

View Full Version : MTV Right Now: What kind of douche wouldn't be happy with this chick

DangerGoodson
03-29-2005, 11:14 PM
This smokin hot girl is getting plastic surgery in part because her boyfriend isn't satisifed with her looks. He obviously has no idea how lucky he is. I would destory her roast beef curtians.

siccjay
03-30-2005, 12:23 AM
I bet she does have a nice bearded axe wound.

miajag81
03-30-2005, 12:26 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't mind pounding her spam-purse.

wacki
03-30-2005, 12:31 AM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

PoBoy321
03-30-2005, 12:31 AM
I would greatly enjoy inserting my penis into her vagina.

peachy
03-30-2005, 12:56 AM
the majority of guys make girls feel inadequate no matter what. Honestly there r very few of us out there that r pretty secure...and luckily i feel i fit into that small minority...but the things i see other girls doing b/c of one comment someone said is unreal...just wow

so seriously...dont down ur girl much...not even when u break up with her...it could hurt her more than u know

miajag81
03-30-2005, 01:02 AM
I think it's more other girls making girls feel inadequate.

slickpoppa
03-30-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the majority of guys make girls feel inadequate no matter what. Honestly there r very few of us out there that r pretty secure...and luckily i feel i fit into that small minority...but the things i see other girls doing b/c of one comment someone said is unreal...just wow

so seriously...dont down ur girl much...not even when u break up with her...it could hurt her more than u know

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever you say big-head

miajag81
03-30-2005, 01:04 AM
nh

Edge34
03-30-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word.

I don't know, but any douchebag who's gonna diss his girl shouldn't have her in the first place.

And if a person - guy or girl - is oversensitive/shallow enough to take a douchebag's comment that deeply, well, they've got more problems.

Treat the ladies with respect. Rule #1.

wacki
03-30-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Honestly there r very few of us out there that r pretty secure...and luckily i feel i fit into that small minority.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right... That's why you consistently lie about what you look like, can't admit you don't know how to research a paper, and tell me Avid (your supposed boyfriend) will get mad if you send me a pic with "pwned by wacki" sharpied on your ass in exchange helping you cheat on a test.

Dead
03-30-2005, 01:25 AM
dupe

Dead
03-30-2005, 01:25 AM
What do you expect?

It's the internet, land of the 15 inch penises.

willie
03-30-2005, 01:39 AM
k i didn't see the girl, but let's get back on topic

i'd jam the purple helmeted warrior of love into the stinky love canal.

siccjay
03-30-2005, 01:52 AM
I'd stick my pen0r in her DNA dumpster.

peachy
03-30-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Honestly there r very few of us out there that r pretty secure...and luckily i feel i fit into that small minority.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right... That's why you consistently lie about what you look like, can't admit you don't know how to research a paper, and tell me Avid (your supposed boyfriend) will get mad if you send me a pic with "pwned by wacki" sharpied on your ass in exchange helping you cheat on a test.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont talk about what i look like with freaks i dont know...so of course im gonna post something different. Ive been doing papers for 6 yrs now...i think i have it down, i had ALL the articles i could find on the topic and was looking for more...which NOONE found more of...yeah thats what i thought. Sorry for asking for info on a forum...at least i can ASK for help when im stuck...i dont know it all...but i HAD tried.

And AVID isnt my boyfriend...and regardless i wouldnt send anyone a picture of my ass with something retarded written over it...i have a tiny bit more class than that...and i didnt ask u to HELP me cheat...it was a question i had that i didnt understand what i wanted b/c it was TOO BROAD and it was a "u can use anything u need to find the answers" k yeah!

And no...its not other girls that make girls feel bad about themselves...and i wasnt being cocky...im just not gonna let anyone, let along a guy make me feel like i must change something about my physical appearance

Dead
03-30-2005, 02:27 AM
Good post!

It works both ways:

Like I've been asked before by girls to get a haircut, and I get haircuts when I want to, not when someone told me to.

Night.

wacki
03-30-2005, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ive been doing papers for 6 yrs now...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that why you said:

Linky (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1733180&Fo rum=All_Forums&Words=NCBI&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Ma in=1732944&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=7066&dat erange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertyp e=&bodyprev=#Post1733180)

Now I have tried Google, and im not so good with a computer, so any suggestions on how to find more of this stuff?

NCBI wasn't mentioned until I talked about it in the 10th post.

[ QUOTE ]
i think i have it down, i had ALL the articles i could find on the topic and was looking for more...which NOONE found more of...yeah thats what i thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you need to reread that entire thread. Your memory seems to be failing.

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for asking for info on a forum...at least i can ASK for help when im stuck...i dont know it all...but i HAD tried.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't knocking that, I was knocking your inability to admit you didn't know what you were doing.

[ QUOTE ]
And AVID isnt my boyfriend...

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why did you say he would get mad if you sent me a pic?

[ QUOTE ]
and regardless i wouldnt send anyone a picture of my ass with something retarded written over it....i have a tiny bit more class than that...

[/ QUOTE ]

I said you could have it on your ass (which was more of a joke) or hold up a sign against your face or hold it up at a distance. Any of the three was acceptable. It is a small price to pay in order to get an A on an exam. One you weren't willing to do despite 50 PM's pleading for my help.

[ QUOTE ]
and i didnt ask u to HELP me cheat...it was a question i had that i didnt understand what i wanted b/c it was TOO BROAD and it was a "u can use anything u need to find the answers" k yeah!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never heard of an exam which you can ask other people to complete the answer for, especially not at the graduate level.

[ QUOTE ]
And no...its not other girls that make girls feel bad about themselves...

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I ever say that? I didn't think so.

[ QUOTE ]
and i wasnt being cocky...im just not gonna let anyone, let along a guy make me feel like i must change something about my physical appearance

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? When did I call you cocky? I said you don't come across as being incredibly secure. Kudos to you for having good judgement on the whole plastic surgery thing though.

pshreck
03-30-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I said you don't come across as being incredibly secure.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen this too. I remember a specific thread where someone asked about orange juice, and you (Peachy) made a post saying you only drink water, completely irrelevant to the thread. It popped in my mind as the kind of thing insecure people do to 'show off'.

pokerjo22
03-30-2005, 03:03 AM
Do you make a habit of pi55ing women off in real life, or is it just on internet forums?

peachy
03-30-2005, 03:11 AM
the bottom part was a response to other posts...and I even said in the POST i had resorted to GOOGLE b/c i had used all the SCHOLARLY journals i had access to...which i apologized LATER for not totally clarifying in the 1st post...but if i said EVERY thought in a post every time it would be a BIT long.

U have some nerve critiquing me about my life...and it was an exam for a researching class...so yes...any sources could be used, books, internet, professors, people, but NOONE in the class and i was stuck on them b/c i didnt udnerstand what it was asking...and u seemed smart in the area, much to my mistake, so i asked.

peachy
03-30-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I said you don't come across as being incredibly secure.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen this too. I remember a specific thread where someone asked about orange juice, and you (Peachy) made a post saying you only drink water, completely irrelevant to the thread. It popped in my mind as the kind of thing insecure people do to 'show off'.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha well if sayin i drink water in a post is showing off...well paint me pink and call me queen

im a girl...i talk alot...im hyper...if it was a post about something to drink...i prolly was posting out of bordem and said i drink only water....how on EARTH is that insecure??? or showing off

pshreck
03-30-2005, 03:15 AM
Sure. Its the same to me as when two people are talking about a tv show, and a 3rd person comes in and goes out of their way to say "oh Im much too busy to ever watch TV". I view it as insecurity, and thats reasonable.

wacki
03-30-2005, 03:15 AM
No, I just attack logic. I seriously can't stand bad logic. Check out any global warming thread if you want to see more, and those are all guys.

I'm just giving peachy [censored] to tell you the truth. I actually think she's a good girl with some bad habits.

As for real life, no I don't do this nearly as much. But when something is in writing and it's not correct, I attack it with little or no restraint. I expect everyone else to do the same to me. It's part of being a scientist and it is how I was raised as being a son of a lawyer. I dish it out, but I can take it too and I admit it when I'm wrong.

As for my arguements with the two women in this forum.

Well, here is a quote:

i agree, men are irrational about pretty much anything to do with sex. We leave being irrational about EVERYTHING ELSE to you women.

peace

john nickle

I can't help it if the man is constantly right. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Ok, that last part was a joke (and a little over the line), but peachy has been very inconsistent and I just give her [censored] for being inconsistent. Honestly I don't know why I waste my time though. I have more productive things I could be doing... Maybe I'm a tad masochist. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

pokerjo22
03-30-2005, 03:21 AM
You and Larry Summers would get along famously. You're a good boy but I think you're fooling yourself.

peachy
03-30-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm just giving peachy [censored] to tell you the truth. I actually think she's a good girl with some bad habits.

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki i have lied about NOTHING except my looks....a few on here KNOW what i look like...but im not gonna POST my picture or talk about my looks on an all male forum for multiple reasons, and if i like the im 600lb image then thats my cup of tea.

And sweety...im 24 yrs old...if i have any bad habits they cant be fixed...not at this age let alone 18 or 15 or even 12...and thats BASIC psychology. And it would take an amazinly good psychologist to do that...which i dont think is u. And not lying is a habit i would like to keep.

I will continue to be the person i am...be that annoying...hyper...demanding...a B#**$#, etc etc and noone will change that in me.

wacki
03-30-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

U have some nerve critiquing me about my life...and it was an exam for a researching class...so yes...any sources could be used, books, internet, professors, people, but NOONE in the class and i was stuck on them b/c i didnt udnerstand what it was asking...and u seemed smart in the area, much to my mistake, so i asked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy I would of helped you if you had been a little more straight with me. You knew I didn't like you constantly calling yourself fat/ugly even if you were fat and ugly. Yet you still kept up the charade via PM's. When I (mostly) jokingly asked for a pic of you w/ a pwned sign you sent me on some wild goose chase trying to find one sentence in a gigantic thread that basically implied that avid was your boyfriend. A sentence that to an exchange of about a dozen PM's to find. It was annoying. I got sick and tired of the games. If you had been straight, I would of been straight with you. Instead every PM you sent was a partial message that I had to decrypt somehow. You gave me a lot of [censored] for little or no reason (even before the pic question) so I definitely didn't feel like helping someone out that was....

[censored] it peachy, you know what I mean.

I have some place I need to go. Talk to you later.

peachy
03-30-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sure. Its the same to me as when two people are talking about a tv show, and a 3rd person comes in and goes out of their way to say "oh Im much too busy to ever watch TV". I view it as insecurity, and thats reasonable.

[/ QUOTE ]

no post on here is b/w 2 people LOL come on!!! and im sure i commented on NOT liking OJ and that i drank just water...i highly doubt ANY post in OOT was too "topic" oriented for me to say that...although i dont remember this post

peachy
03-30-2005, 03:32 AM
u were askin me vague non-sense making ?s sorry i gave u a one line answer that wasnt entirely detailed to someone i barely know

and again im inconsistent with NOTHING but my looks!!!

mmbt0ne
03-30-2005, 03:37 AM
I was told to pass this along.

http://www.f2f2s.com/images/wackipeachy.jpg

willie
03-30-2005, 03:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

f'n seriously

peachy
03-30-2005, 03:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA i wouldnt doubt it.....i was beinging to feel like i was in 1st grade again and someones pullin my hair...but hes a grown man but on some seek and destroy ROAR mission...

and its not just NO...its F no...would u like that in writting??

TimM
03-30-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and again im inconsistent with NOTHING but my looks!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want people to believe anything you say on here, and your constant insistance leads me to believe that you do, it would help if you weren't inconsistent about anything.

willie
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA i wouldnt doubt it.....i was beinging to feel like i was in 1st grade again and someones pullin my hair...but hes a grown man but on some seek and destroy ROAR mission...

and its not just NO...its F no...would u like that in writting??

[/ QUOTE ]

that won't be necessary, simply check the box.

wacki
[ QUOTE ]
You and Larry Summers would get along famously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, not sure if that is an insult or not. All I know about Summers is here:

http://slate.msn.com/id/2112570/

From what I gather is that mens intelligence has higher variance then women (meaning men are either morons or very smart) and he uses that to explain why men go into technical fields. If brutal honesty is what you meant by getting along famously, then I guess I can see your point. As for the Harvard type, well I don't think I would fit in at Harvard.

[ QUOTE ]
You're a good boy but I think you're fooling yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've never met me in real life.

[censored].... I HAVE to go.

mmbt0ne
03-30-2005, 03:46 AM
You coy bitch, I always fall for that trick.

http://www.f2f2s.com/images/wackipeachy1.jpg

wacki
03-30-2005, 03:51 AM
Good one mmbt0ne, that was funny. But that note was addressed to someone else a long time ago.

Now, if you had said asked me if I would bang peachy? I would of replied: "Yes, but only if I got to do her in the pooper. You know, in a that federal prison "your my bitch" kind of way."

mmbt0ne
03-30-2005, 03:53 AM
Not kinky enough.

wacki
03-30-2005, 03:54 AM
It would be if I made her ass bleed and then had her lick it clean.

mmbt0ne
03-30-2005, 04:01 AM
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

You win.

bugstud
03-30-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn dude

Reef
03-30-2005, 04:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What do you expect?

[/ QUOTE ]

that's 15 in diameter, right?

FishBurger
03-30-2005, 05:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What about if you decided to break up with her because she is starting to get fat? Isn't it best to be honest and tell her?

peachy
03-30-2005, 05:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What about if you decided to break up with her because she is starting to get fat? Isn't it best to be honest and tell her?

[/ QUOTE ]

uummm...what ur tellin her is that ur a swallow POS...think about it

Emperor
03-30-2005, 05:19 AM
Actually. As long as you stay a challenge to your girlfriend, she won't dare get fat and risk losing you to someone hotter than her.

If she's getting fat, then you're getting boring.

Lawrence Ng
03-30-2005, 06:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy, if I may make make an educated argument here against this. The majority of normal, clinically sane men do not make their wives/girlfriends/mistresses feel inadequate. Most men, who do care about their girls often do spend learning how to really make their girl feel special. The only problem is that even though most men try, we still suck at it which gives off the fallacy that men make women feel inadequate.

What makes women feel inadequate and insecure is the exposure to all that media out there on tv, magazines, poster boards, ads, shows that flaunt the skinniest, sexiest, and sluttiest of women to be the most attractive. Look at all the female oriented magazines out on the newstand - Cosmopolitan, Chatelaine, Women's Health, and so and so on. All of the cover girls are in near perfect shape, look and size. Yet, while men do enjoy looking at such fine specimens, it is the women who are reading such magazines and falling into such willing suspensions of disbeiefs that make women feel inadequate.

Now, like poker, you can blame losing on bad luck or bad beats or whatever poker god you hate. But the reality of it is, if anyone (man or woman) wants to feel adequate, confident, reassured, and "secure" then they are going to have to look deep down inside themselves and see what the real root of the problem is and fix it.

For women, this means going out and building that esteem. Do something about it! If you are fat, work out, eat smart. If you aren't happy, do something to make yourself happy. If you feel your boobs are too small and thus do not grab enough attention, then get a boob job (not for the boyfriend, but for self-confidence) And for crying out loud, quit reading those [censored] magazines. They only make you feel uglier!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. But there is still nothing wrong with geting a boob job.

Lawrence

zephed56
03-30-2005, 09:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Just a typo, right?

lucas9000
03-30-2005, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gamblor
03-30-2005, 10:53 AM
peachy has a boyfriend wooooooooooooooo!

much to my mistake, so i asked.

"much to my mistake"?

Gamblor
03-30-2005, 10:56 AM
i call bull [censored]

i can be friends with anyone regardless of what they look like, but i am not sexually attracted to fat chicks and would not want one as a girlfriend.

DangerGoodson
03-30-2005, 12:23 PM
yeah me too.

If their stomach sticks out farther then their breasts it's a no go. I told a girl that once and then she loses 30 pounds and is now smokin.

Dead
03-30-2005, 12:32 PM
Jesus Christ, guys, give it a rest. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

xpander
03-30-2005, 12:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn dude

[/ QUOTE ]

xpander
03-30-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually. As long as you stay a challenge to your girlfriend, she won't dare get fat and risk losing you to someone hotter than her.

If she's getting fat, then you're getting boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

First sensible post here.

Beerfund
03-30-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoken like a true fat girl.

peachy
03-30-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i call bull [censored]

i can be friends with anyone regardless of what they look like, but i am not sexually attracted to fat chicks and would not want one as a girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

uummm but if u leave her b/c she puts on a few pounds...thats kinda lame...get her to work out or f her more...jeez

peachy
03-30-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah me too.

If their stomach sticks out farther then their breasts it's a no go. I told a girl that once and then she loses 30 pounds and is now smokin.

[/ QUOTE ]

and im sure ull never have a chance to do her JUST b/c u said this....

IsaacW
03-30-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What do you expect?

[/ QUOTE ]

that's 15 in diameter, right?

[/ QUOTE ]
He said "the internet," dude. Clearly we are talking about radius here: piwangsquared.