PDA

View Full Version : That damn Cow Bell avatar....

Joe Tall
03-29-2005, 10:43 PM
How's got it anyway??

LALDAAS
03-29-2005, 10:53 PM
I dont know about how but i think i know who /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Patrick does iirc

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-30-2005, 12:44 AM
I've got a fevah!

nolanfan34
03-30-2005, 01:03 AM
If Bruce Dickenson wants more cowbell...I think we should give him more cowbell!

Inthacup
03-30-2005, 01:06 AM
Really...explore the space

pshreck
03-30-2005, 01:08 AM
I put my pants on the same as you, one leg at a time baby.

Except once my pants are on, I make gold records!

nolanfan34
03-30-2005, 01:13 AM
When we're done with this, we'll all be wearing gold plated diapers!

What does that mean?

kerssens
03-30-2005, 01:16 AM
I think I'm liking the Harry Caray skits more now.....We all know the moon isn't made of cheese, but if it were made of spare ribs, would you eat it then?...Also, "would you rather be the top scientist in your field, or have mad cow disease?"

nolanfan34
03-30-2005, 01:18 AM
I can't get into them.

GET OFF THE SHED on the other hand....

pshreck
03-30-2005, 01:19 AM
Harry Caray skits are funny, but the cowbell skit is the single funniest skit in SNL history.

I think there was a top skit countdown, and it got first on that too, but Im not sure.

Someone needs to make a poll on this.

kerssens
03-30-2005, 01:20 AM
If you were made of hot dogs, would you eat yourself? I would, then I'd wash it down with a tall, cold Budweiser.

mmbt0ne
03-30-2005, 02:36 AM
Have you seen Gus Chiggins on the Will Ferrell DVD? I'm convinced the only reason that skit didn't make it on the air is because no one participating in it would've been able to do it without laughing. Easily the best skit that never happened.

pshreck
03-30-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you seen Gus Chiggins on the Will Ferrell DVD? I'm convinced the only reason that skit didn't make it on the air is because no one participating in it would've been able to do it without laughing. Easily the best skit that never happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the reason given I believe.

Shajen
03-30-2005, 09:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Harry Caray skits are funny, but the cowbell skit is the single funniest skit in SNL history.

I think there was a top skit countdown, and it got first on that too, but Im not sure.

Someone needs to make a poll on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS! PEOPLE FEAR ME!

Ferrell has done some quality work over the years on SNL. The department store trendy guy is pretty funny too.

b0000000000m
03-30-2005, 11:07 AM
<familiar line from cow-bell sketch>

ho ho ho!

Loci
03-30-2005, 11:21 AM
Best overall, repetitious sketch is Celebrity jepordy... Oh yes, I love wayne's world, the church lady, and Makin copies, but there is nothing that has ever so consistantly given me skid marks as Darrel Hammond as Sean freaking Connory.
BUCK FUTTER!

IndieMatty
03-30-2005, 11:21 AM
I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS is my fav.

But get off the shed is tits.

chaas4747
03-30-2005, 11:26 AM
I will take "The rapist for $200".

That would be therapist.

IndieMatty
03-30-2005, 11:54 AM
Celebrity Jeopardys are great to add to the MP3 mix.

Wes ManTooth
03-30-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cowbell is up there, my favorite is dave folley, ... LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!

SomethingClever
03-30-2005, 01:30 PM
How about Ferrell as James Lipton, interviewing Screech.

Lipton: "I will now invent a word to describe your performance in 'Saved by the Bell: The College Years.' And that word is scrumtrillescent."

Loci
03-30-2005, 01:48 PM
My fraternity burned them all onto a disc and they were given away at our formal as gifts to the brothers...
Trebek- "where are you"
Connery's table- "Indoors"
Trebek- "My god, are we taping this? And your wager was?"
Connery's table "I /images/graemlins/heart.gifboobs"

Loci
03-30-2005, 01:51 PM
Keanu- "I know Kung Fu."
Trebek- "For the last time, no, you don't!"

OR

Trebek- "And in continents, we find our audio daily double. Name this continent."
Booming Voice- "ASIA!"

chaas4747
03-30-2005, 02:02 PM
Trebek - "You drink water from this"

Conery - "A leather Glove"
Trebeck - "NO"

Driver - "a Toilet"
Trebek - "are you british or retarded?"

Loci
03-30-2005, 02:11 PM
ACTUALLY , I believe it's "that is disgusting..." followed later by "Are you English or Retarded....."

Trebek- "This month starts with feb."
Connery- "Febtober!"

Shajen
03-30-2005, 02:23 PM
I got a fever...and the only prescription...is more cowbell. (http://mknx.com/v/cowbell.wmv)

Apologies if this has made it here before, this was the only place I could find it. And hell no I didn't search.

Shajen
03-30-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ACTUALLY , I believe it's "that is disgusting..." followed later by "Are you English or Retarded....."

Trebek- "This month starts with feb."
Connery- "Febtober!"

[/ QUOTE ]

The best one is the Penis Mightier as far as the Celeb Jeopardy skits.

Sean Connery: I've got to ask you about the Penis Mightier.

Alex Trebek: What? No. No, no, that is The Pen is Mightier.

Sean Connery: Gussy it up however you want, Trebek. What matters is does it work? Will it really mighty my penis, man?

Alex Trebek: It's not a product, Mr. Connery.

Sean Connery: Because I've ordered devices like that before - wasted a pretty penny, I don't mind telling you. And if The Penis Mightier works, I'll order a dozen.

Alex Trebek: It's not a Penis Mightier, Mr. Connery. There's no such thing!

Nicholas Cage: Wait, wait, wait.. are you selling Penis Mightiers?

Alex Trebek: No! No, I'm not.

Sean Connery: Well, you're sitting on a gold mine, Trebek!

Loci
03-30-2005, 03:53 PM
lol... I don't know... I have a warm place in my heart for:

Connery- "My day has come! -I'll take Anal Bum cover for 2700."

Trebek- "That's An Album Cover, not Anal Bum Cover."

Connory- "Don't get chicke with me, Trebek... I spent the better part of my life trying to perfect the Anal Bum Cover... One of my greatest regrets is not doing so!"

Eurotrash
03-30-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The department store trendy guy is pretty funny too.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Jeffrey's skits are [censored] hilarious. those slay me.

SomethingClever
03-30-2005, 04:23 PM
Whoops, I got it wrong.

[ QUOTE ]

James Lipton: If you ever want to see acting at its finest.. acting that will make you re-examine your life.. acting that will make you see the world for the first time. Watch the 1969 television series, Love American Style. Specifically the episode entitled, "Love and the Laughing Lovers." It is a delight. Tell us about it.

Charles Nelson Reilly: Well, you know it was fantastic. It was a summer full of fashion, fun and frivolity. I learned a lot. One time, Gary Neworth, the director, said to me, "Charles, why don't you grab your glasses between your thumb and forefinger and pretend you're twisting them!" And I was never the same.

James Lipton: Nor, indeed, was the world.. nor history.. nor anything that the human eye has ever captured. When one thinks of CNR, one's mind goes right to Match Game. That show was delightful. No. No. It was brilliant. No, no, no, no. There is no word to describe its perfection, so I am forced to make one up. And I'm going to do so right now. Scrumtrilescent.

[/ QUOTE ]

masse75
03-30-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Best overall, repetitious sketch is Celebrity jepordy... Oh yes, I love wayne's world, the church lady, and Makin copies, but there is nothing that has ever so consistantly given me skid marks as Darrel Hammond as Sean freaking Connory.
BUCK FUTTER!

[/ QUOTE ]

In concurrence on the Sean Connery, but the Chris Farley/Matt Foley skit (the first one--later ones milked it too much) still has me crapping my pants. Plus the Chippendales.

kerssens
03-30-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the prospector?

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-30-2005, 11:31 PM
"I'll play your game, you rogue!"

kerssens
03-30-2005, 11:36 PM
"Looks like mighty Kong has awoken from his slumber."

mmbt0ne
03-30-2005, 11:37 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the prospector?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha, yup. Gus Chiggins, the old prospector.