PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker on Autopilot

hypopg
03-29-2005, 09:21 PM
I am wondering if anyone has had the program do unsolicited checking of folding on Party Poker. On at three occassions once with a nut flush and once with four of a kind the program folded my hand. Of course the idiots in customer service there in New Delhi (or whereever) didn't want to hear my end of things. Their customer service sucks. Am I an idiot or have they been hacked or do they have a bug? I would advise anyone with half a brain to go elsewhere for their poker jollies.

slavic
03-29-2005, 10:02 PM
Que?

You are using a sudo bot and your comming here for an answer?

This is not your audience.

HopeydaFish
03-29-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Que?

You are using a sudo bot and your comming here for an answer?

This is not your audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that he's saying the PP program itself folded his hand, not a bot of some sort.

FBMike
03-30-2005, 03:15 AM
I am very leery of DLHelper.exe, which is the spyware PP installs.

I applaud PP's efforts, but just see a buggy app that can cost me money -- as it apparently did for you -- or an exploitable app that could steal lots of money very fast.

In any case, I won't play PP until they get rid of the spyware.

hypopg
03-30-2005, 09:34 AM
I am not using an autobot. I am merely saying that the program folded my winning hands with no intervention on my part. Of course Party Poker said I had pressed "fold to any bet". I simply want to know if anyone else has had a similar experience. I believe that if this is happening than it is of interest to the entire internet poker community.

RevAgain
03-30-2005, 09:52 AM
Yes I have experienced that a couple of times but as I am almost always multitabling I have put it down to misclicking the autofold button by mistake without noticing. Would not surprise me at all if there was a bug involved though.

hypopg
03-30-2005, 11:57 AM
Thanks Rev, It has happened to me while playing two tables as well. I also thought it might be that the I clicked through the table overlay if that is possible. PP clearly will not entertain that the problem could be theirs. I think its fair to say that if I have already found another person this has happened to, in this tiny sample space, that it must be happening to plenty of players. Even if this is player error (which I doubt) the interface should make such errors impossible.

Yads
03-30-2005, 12:20 PM
I've never had this happen.

slavic
03-30-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am not using an autobot. I am merely saying that the program folded my winning hands with no intervention on my part. Of course Party Poker said I had pressed "fold to any bet". I simply want to know if anyone else has had a similar experience. I believe that if this is happening than it is of interest to the entire internet poker community.

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize.